- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
German auto giant BMW already has the C Evolution electric scooter as a part of its portfolio, and this fun-to-ride scooter shows what direction the brand wants to head in. The scooter was a 'teaser' of BMW's future plans. The brand has now unveiled its latest concept motorcycle, the Vision DC Roadster motorcycle, and we can't take our eyes off of the images.
BMW seems to be taking it's time, perfecting it's motorcycles and tech before unveiling or launching their electric range of motorcycles. The Vision DC Roadster concept is a glimpse of what it yet to come.
The Vision DC Roadster was showcased at the brands NextGen event in Munich. The motorcycle features the iconic styling of BMW's two-cylinder boxer engine, and uses that space to cradle a battery. The end result is an all electric naked motorcycle that features BMW's trademark design philosophy, even is just concept at the moment.
BMW has used the protruding elements of the boxer styled engine as a cooling feature on the all electric naked street motorcycle. The elements flare in and out when the motorcycle is either moving or is stationary in order to cool the batteries.
The motorcycle is built out of lightweight materials - aluminium and carbon fiber, in order to keep it's weight to a minimum. The Vision DC Roadster features LED lights that are designed in accordance to BMWs current motorcycle line-up.
In addition to the all electric Vision DC Roadster concept motorcycle, BMW also unveiled protective companion riding gear that features integrated lighting and connectivity. As is, there is no official statement about launch dates for either the motorcycle of the riding gear, but we hope to hear about new developments a launch date soon.
Thoughts About The BMW Vision DC Roadster Concept
This all electric from BMW looks like it's out of Marvel Studios film. I mean we can so see Captain America doing his motorcycling on this. The motorcycle looks gorgeous, looks fast, and any motorcycle enthusiast would want to ride it. BMW seems to be on the right track, and it is amazing how other launches just do not affect them. Good show!