- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 12 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 to be declared on rrbcdg.gov.in and zonal websites
- Technology LG Diwali Offers On LG G8s ThinQ, LG W30 Pro, LG Q60, LG W10, LG W30 And More
- Movies Made In China Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani's Solid Act Makes It A 'Satisfying' Watch!
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Bajaj Auto India has increased the prices of its entire product lineup in the Indian market. This includes the entire Pulsar range, Avenger series and their flagship Dominar 400 as well.
The Bajaj Pulsar range has witnessed a price hike of up to Rs 4,000 across most of its variants. This includes the Classic 150, Pulsar 150 Neon, 160NS, 200NS and the 220F. Similarly, prices for the Bajaj Avenger series has also increased by Rs 1000. The Avenger series include the Street 160, Cruise and the Street 220.
Here is a split-up of the prices among the Bajaj Pulsar range:
|Model||Old Price||New Price|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic and Neon||Rs 71,200||Rs 75,200|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Single Disc)||Rs 84,960||Rs 85,958|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Twin Disc)||Rs 88,838||Rs 89,837|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS160||Rs 93,094||Rs 94,195|
|Bajaj Pulsar 180F||Rs 95,290||Rs 96,390|
|Bajaj Pulsar 220F||Rs 107,028||Rs 108,327|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200||Rs 113,056||Rs 114,355|
However, the highest price increase in the product range is for the flagship Dominar 400. Bajaj has increased the prices of the Dominar 400 by Rs 10,000. This is the second price hike on the motorcycle, since the launch of the new model earlier this year.
Bajaj had initially launched the new generation Dominar 400 at Rs 1.74 lakh, before increasing its prices by Rs 6,000. The Bajaj Dominar 400 now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh in the Indian market. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the hike in prices on the models, no other changes have been made. The new prices for each of the products in the company's lineup is effective immediately, across the country.
The only model which hasn't received a hike in prices is the recently introduced entry-level Pulsar 125. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 is the latest entrant to the range and offers the same styling and design as its elder 150cc siblings.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 125 is powered by a 124cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 11.8bhp and 11Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Pulsar 125 is available with a starting price of Rs 66,618 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Bajaj Price Hike Across Its Entire Product Lineup
Bajaj is among the most popular brands in the Indian market and the Pulsar range of motorcycles are among the best-selling products as well. The Bajaj Pulsar range offers sporty design, excellent performance and good mileage catering to all types of customers in the Indian market.
The Bajaj Dominar 400, on the other hand, is the company's flagship model rivalling the likes of the KTM 390 Duke in India.