- 10 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 11 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 15 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F was launched in India in March this year. Called the Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon, the motorcycle was introduced without ABS. While Bajaj have listed the motorcycle as the Pulsar 180 Neon, it sports the 180F badge on the tail. We know now, that the Bajaj Pulsar 180F has received the ABS upgrade and the motorcycles have started arriving at select dealerships.
According to IndianAutosBlog, select dealerships have opened bookings for the Bajaj Pulsar 180F. A Pune based dealership has confirmed that the Pulsar 180F ABS is priced at Rs 94,278 ex-showroom (Pune), while another based at Navi Mumbai confirmed that bookings for the motorcycle have started.
Bajaj introduced the Pulsar 180F without ABS in order to offer the motorcycle at a competitive price for as long as possible. The Pulsar 180F was initially launched at Rs 87,450 ex-showroom (Delhi
0. With the new safety norms that kicked in on 1 April 2019, Bajaj will now offer the ABS variant.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F will sport the same specifications and styling of the standard Bajaj Pulsar 180 variant. Mechanical specifications are close to the standard variant as well. The motorcycle features a 178.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder DTS-i engine that produces 17bhp @ 8,500rpm and 14Nm of torque @ 6,500rpm.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F features styling from its elder sibling - the Bajaj Pulsar 220F, 260mm disc brakes in the front and a 230mm disc at the rear, vertically stacked headlights, and fairing mounted rear view mirrors. It also features single channel ABS with a Rear Lift-off Protection system. The front features telescopic forks with anti-friction bushes, and the rear come equipped with a 5-way adjustable Nitrox shock absorbers.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F is available in two colours - Gloss Black with Neon Red highlights, and Matte Silver with Neon Orange highlights. The Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS will replace the existing Bajaj Plusar 180. Dealears have confirmed that no new Pulsar 180 motorcycles are coming in from the factory, and that they will retail the 180 until stocks last. After that the only model available will be the Pulsar 180F ABS.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar 180F
We're kinda certain why Bajaj chose not to keep the Neon name for the Pulsar 180F. It is heavily styled after the Pulsar 220F and kinda looks like a scaled down model of the latter. Also, we don't know what the neon highlights are doing. It looks okay on the black motorcycle, but the silver? Well.