- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bajaj Auto has launched the CT110 in the Indian market. The Bajaj CT110 is offered with a starting price of Rs 37,997, ex-showroom (Delhi). The commuter-level motorcycle will be available in two variants: kick-start and electric-start.
While the kick-start will be priced at Rs 37,997 as mentioned above, the higher electric-start variant will be offered with a price tag of Rs 44,352. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle will be positioned between the CT100 and the more premium Platina 110 in the brand's product lineup.
To help differentiate the CT110 with the CT100, Bajaj has introduced the new motorcycle with a host of new changes in the form of cosmetic updates. These include blacked-out treatment to the engine, handlebars, suspension and the alloy wheels. The new Bajaj CT110 also comes with new decals and body graphics, providing a much more attractive appeal to the commuter motorcycle.
Bajaj has also added extra cushioning to the seats, offering additional comfort to the rider. The CT110 also comes with tank grips, fork gaitors and rubber covering for the mirror stalks.
The Bajaj CT110 will be powered by a new 115cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. This is the same engine powering the Bajaj Platina 110 as well. It produces 8.6bhp @ 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm; mated to a four-speed gearbox unit.
The suspension on the Bajaj CT110 is similar to that on the smaller CT100. This includes telescopic front forks with 125mm of travel and twin shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by drum sets on both ends, with Bajaj's Combi-braking system and anti-skid assist as standard.
The Bajaj CT110 is available with three colour options: Glass Ebony Black, Matte Olive Green and Glass Flame Red. Bookings and deliveries of the ew Bajaj CT110 will be available across all dealerships immediately.
Thoughts On The Bajaj CT110 Launch In India
The Bajaj CT110 is the latest commuter-level motorcycle offering from the Indian bike manufacturer in the market. The Bajaj CT110 will rival the likes of the Hero HF Deluxe, Hero Splendor, TVS Radeon and the TVS Sport in the market.