- 12 hrs ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- 15 hrs ago Most Searched Cars In India 2019: Maruti Suzuki Baleno Becomes Google’s Top Trending Car In India
- 18 hrs ago Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Lifestyle What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Bajaj Auto has revealed warranty and service details for the all-new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter. Bajaj resurrected the Chetak name with the recently unveiled electric variant of the scooter, booking for which are expected to start from January next year.
Bajaj auto is offering a three-year/ 50,000 kilometer warranty on the all new Chetak Electric. While there is scarce information available about the battery on the company's first electric vehicle, reports are that they have been built to last at least 70,000 kilometers.
As far as maintenance is concerned, the Pune based two-wheeler manufacturer announced a service interval of 15,000 kilometers. Electric scooters and motorcycles have longer service intervals because they have lesser moving parts as compared to scooters and motorcycles that feature internal combustion engines.
Bajaj showcased the all-electric Chetak during the October of this year, and unveiled the production-spec model on 15 November. The company also announced it that it concluded its Chetak Electric Yatra on the day.
The all-new Chetak electric feature a retro design with smooth, curvy lines, and minimal body graphics. The design was liked by many but many also said it looked like a copy of the Vespa scooters. Bajaj however, have tried to design the electric scooter after the original Chetak.
The all-new electric offering from Bajaj Auto is expected to be feature rich and will arrive with LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED turn-signal indicators, feather-touch activated electronic switches, and a digital instrument cluster.
Bajaj is offering the Chetak Electric as a premium product and the scooter is expected to be priced between Rs 1.15 lakh and Rs 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Warranty And Service Intervals For The Bajaj Chetak Electric
We think the warranty Bajaj is offering for the Chetak Electric is excellent. For a first-time product, the company is confident about their build quality. We have no doubt that the Chetak electric will do very well. The company has a fantastic network across the country and will use it to push the electric scooter in to the limelight.