- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 4 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 4 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 5 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto is set to launch the all-new Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS in the Indian market. The Avenger 160 ABS will be the replacement for the Avenger 180 that is currently on sale. Now, reports have revealed the price of the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS.
Media reports say that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would be priced at Rs 81,036 (ex-showroom, Pune). Dealerships from Bangalore also confirmed the same price when we enquired about it. This pricing pegs it at Rs 7,000 lower than the Avenger 180 and it also means that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would become the least expensive cruiser in the market when launched.
What makes this a better deal is the fact that the Bajaj Avenger 180 never offered ABS and yet was more expensive. The Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS is powered by the air-cooled, 160.3cc, single-cylinder engine from the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
It produces a maximum power output of 15.5bhp and a peak torque output of 14.6Nm in the Pulsar NS160. Comparatively, the current Avenger 180 produces 15.5bhp and 13.7Nm. However, whether Bajaj would stick to the same state of tune or not is unknown at the moment.
Almost all other features will remain the same as on the Bajaj Avenger 220S. Major differences between the upcoming Avenger 160 ABS and the Avenger 220S include the instrumentation and the brakes.
The Avenger 220S features digital instrumentation while the Avenger 160 ABS will have to make do with analogue gauges. The brakes on the Avenger 160 will also be smaller as the performance of the bike is lower. Once launched, the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS will help bajaj pick up its sales and take things forward.
Thoughts On Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Price & Specs
Pricing has always been a forte for Bajaj Auto. The major reason for Bajaj's success in the Indian market is that the motorcycle manufacturer sells quality motorcycles at an affordable price. This mantra will also be applied to the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS. It comes with a good engine, great build-quality and decent performance at an excellent price.