- 8 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Indian two-wheeler giant Bajaj Auto has announced free service camps for Bajaj motorcycle owners in flood-affected states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Kerala. The company made the announcement via a release.
According to Economic Times Auto Bajaj Auto and its dealerships are organizing these caps between 19th August and 7th September 2019.
The company says that Bajaj motorcycle owners can bring their motorcycles to the nearest authorized dealer and or service center.
The dealerships will conduct a thorough check-up of the vehicle, followed by engine flushing in case of water ingression. These services can be availed for free.
The dealerships will provide free check ups, a free oil change, and will not charge customers for replacement parts and lubricants such as engine oil, the oil filter, the air filter and gaskets.
Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto, said, "The severe floods have affected life and livelihood of our fellow countrymen. We are once again standing by our customers and ensuring that that all flood-affected Bajaj bikes are made roadworthy through are dealerships as quickly as possible so that full mobility is restored to Bajaj motorcycle owners."
The company has already stocked up on the required spare parts to ensure that repairs happen on time. They have also added more manpower and technicians to dealerships and service centers in the affected states.
Bajaj Auto recently launched the Pulsar 125 Neon. The motorcycle is powered by a new 124cc DTS-I engine that produces 11.8bhp of power and 11Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The all-new Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is priced between Rs 64,000 and Rs 66,618 (ex-showroom, India). The motorcycle is available in a matte black finish with three colour options for highlights - Neon Blue, Solar Red, and Platinum Silver. To read more about the Pulsar 125 Neon, click here.
Thoughts About The Free Check Up and Repairs For Motorcycles Affected By Floods
Very good initiative by Bajaj Auto. Most manufacturers try and go the extra mile in order to maintain brand loyalty. We are thankful to Bajaj Auto for helping customers who are affected for no fault of theirs. A free check up and repair session will be much appreciated by people who are just about beginning to accept and recover from all the damage mother nature has brought.