- 4 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- 6 hrs ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 8 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 8 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Movies IFFI 2019 To Focus On Students This Year; Students Get Free Entry
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
UPDATE: Bajaj has stated that the price drop on the website was due to a technical glitch. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to be priced at Rs 1.74 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Ever since it's launch, the Bajaj Dominar 400 has done exceptionally well and has been a value for money motorcycle. The motorcycle was given an update recently, making it better than what it used to be. The upgraded model was retailing for a price of Rs 1,73,870 and Bajaj Auto has now announced a price reduction or Rs 3,723.
Bajaj's official website has announced the reduction in price and the Dominar 400 now retails at Rs 1,70,138. The move shows that Bajaj has managed to reduce production costs and have made the motorcycle more accessible to riders and commuters alike. Both prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The newest variant of the Bajaj Dominar 400 features small, subtle changes that collectively bring about a big change in the motorcycle. The Dominar 400 features an upside down suspension unit in the front, and a sleeker exhaust system as compared to the older model.
The new exhaust system featured on the Dominar 400 is combined with a Dual Over Head Camshaft (DOHC) set up. The compression ratio has been raised to 12.1 from the old 11.3, which gives the engine some power gains.
The motorcycle features a 373.4cc liquid cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 39.4bho of power @ 8,650rpm, and 35Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. ABS is offered as standard.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 also features re-worked ergonomics that make the motorcycle comfortable to ride over long distances. It also features a dual-screen set up that provides a host of information to the rider. Some of the information it provides are fuel effiency and distance to empty.
The Dominar 400 is available in four colours — Matte Black, Silver, Glossy Red, and the all new Auroral Green. To know more about the Bajaj Dominar 400, click here.
Thoughts About The Price Reduction Of The Bajaj Dominar 400
Fantastic job by Bajaj Auto. They paid a lot of attention while launching the Dominar, and continue to do so. The new, upgraded variant is a delight to ride, and has enough of power and torque to enjoy that machine within a city and definitely over long distances. Good job boys! Keep it going!