- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Avan Motors — a Delhi-based electric scooter company, has launched their Xero+ e-scooter in India. The Avan Xero+ electric scooter is priced at Rs 47,000, ex-showroom (Delhi). Avan Motors has priced the Xero+ e-scooter in the affordable range to promote the use of EVs in India.
The Avan Xero+ electric scooter was first showcased in September 2018. The electric scooter comes with two detachable battery packs. The single battery pack offers a range of 60km/charge while the double-battery unit provides a range of 110km/charge.
The Xero+ electric scooter can reach a top speed of 45km/h and has a charging time of two to four hours. The batteries are detachable, which allows users to charge them at regular ports as well.
The Xero+ is powered by a 48V, 28Ah lithium-ion battery pack BLDC Motors. The electric scooter has an unladen weight of 62kg and can carry a maximum load of 150kg. The Xero+ uses conventional telescopic front forks and a coil spring suspension at the rear.
The running cost of the Xero+ is just 10 per cent compared to that of a conventional scooter in India. The electric scooter is said to be designed for the Indian road conditions. The e-scooter comes with a disc brake set up at the front and a drum brake at the rear. It also features a top-box at the rear, which can be used as additional storage space by users.
Apart from these features, Avan Motors also stated that the electric scooter will be provided with roadside assistance, extended warranty and also a spare parts tool kits for their first few customers.
The Avan Xero+ electric scooter in India is available in three colour choices — Red, White & Blue.
Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Avan Motors said, "Electric vehicles are the future of commuting and our vehicles have shown that eco-friendliness need not come at the cost of less performance. The Xero+ has received great response from our users and comes at a very practical price point."
"Continuing with its success story further, Avan plans to launch new scooters and vehicles across categories to meet the needs of a wide consumer segment. Every product will be a unique one in its category, equipped with an array of features that will make them a leader in their respective segments."
He further added, "We are also working with advanced technology that promises to enhance the user experience and benefit them in different ways. With our new range of e-scooters and an efficient pricing strategy, we want to encourage more people to go the EV way, not just as a novelty but as a big part of their lifestyle, becoming the norm rather than an alternative."
Thoughts On the Avan Xero+ Electric Scooter In India
The Avan Xero+ is the lastest product to join the electric two-wheeler space in the Indian market. The Xero+ is also one of the most efficient EVs in the two-wheeler market, with a range of 110km/charge while also being one of the most affordable as well. The Avan Xero+ rivals the likes of the Okinawa Praise and the Ather 340 and Ather 450 in India.