- 6 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 8 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 10 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma Congratulates Dhananjay On The Success Of Popcorn Monkey Tiger
- News Government scraps Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment process
- Technology Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Router Review: Basic Router And Repeater For All
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
India Bike Week is back for the year 2019. The dates and other details for 2019 India Bike Week have been announced. India Bike Week is the country's largest motorcycling festival, both in terms of attendance and in terms of the competition and overall festive ambience.
The 2019 edition is set to take place at Vagator, Goa on the 6th and 7th of December. If you are a motorcycling enthusiast in India, chances are that you might have been to or aspire to go to India Bike Week (IBW).
India Bike Week started off in 2013 when 5,324 bikers arrived at the Venue in Goa astride 2,684 bikes. It created headlines as it was the largest such meet dedicated to motorcycles and motorcyclists. Its popularity grew immensely with the 2014 India Bike Week getting a larger number and the 2016 India Bike Week was even larger.
The 2017 edition had 15,484 bikers and 8,536 bikes. Now, the organisers have announced the 2019 edition with claims of having over 20,000 bikers at the venue. For thousands of bikers from across the country, India Bike Week has become more of an annual tradition, and every year, thousands more want to join in
India Bike Week creates a festive atmosphere with several stalls, areas and stages. Live music performances, burnout competitions, bike stunting competitions, bike customisation competitions were all held in previous editions of IBW. 2019 India Bike Week promises to be bigger and better.
Seventy EMG, the organisers of IBW have said that the 2019 edition will have the RevMoto stage for live music and launches, the Howling Dog Bar, India Stunt Championship, IBW Bikers' Club Village and All India Biker Build-off.
The Big Trip Travel Sessions will allow motorcycle travellers to share their stories and IBW Bikers' Mart will have stalls and displays from over 130 exhibitors. For the first time, IBW will be hosting time trial races too through the Enduro Hill Climb and Flat Track Trials Circuit. Over 280 biking clubs are expected to rendezvous at the 2019 India Bike Week.
Martin da Costa, CEO of Seventy EMG and Director of India Bike Week was quoted as saying, "We broke a record last year as we tripled in attendance since 2013, so I'm certain that this year is going to be off the hook. I'm counting the minutes till we can swing a leg over our bikes and join the Great Migration down to Vagator for the 2019 IBW"
Speaking of Great Migration, it probably is the most exciting bit for those who love touring on their motorcycles. Thousands of bikers set off on their motorcycles from across the country, to arrive at Vagator, Goa just in time for India Bike Week.
Tickets to the 2019 India Bike Week will be available online from 06 September, 2019. A one-day pass costs Rs 1,200 while the two-day pass costs Rs 2,000 per person.
Thoughts On 2019 India Bike Week Dates, Tickets & Events Details Being Revealed
India Bike Week is one of those events that in on the bucket list of almost all Indian biking enthusiasts. This year's edition promises to be bigger and better than ever before. Riders from all walks of life, irrespective of the motorcycle they ride will be welcomed and it is going to be quite a sight and sound. If you want to be there too, tickets go live tomorrow.