- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
While the Ducati Diavel retails at an ex-showroom (India) price of Rs 16.15 lakh, there's one lot of the motorcycles that are retailing for at a massive discount. Why you ask? A company called Big Boy Toyz have 20 units of the 2018 Ducati Diavel power cruiser and are are retailing them for an on-road price of Rs 11.99 lakh as compared to the dealer on-road price of Rs 18.6 lakh.
According to Rushlane, While the motorcycles will have an odometer reading of zero kilometers, buyers will be listed as second owners. This is because Big Boy Toyz stands in as the first owner of the 20 Ducati Diavel motorcycles, considering they bought the motors in the first place.
In addition to the 20 units of the 2018 Diavel, Big Boy Toyz also has 4 units of Ducati Diavel Diesel. This motorcycle saw a limited production of 666 units. Unfortunately for those who want one the wait will be long as the motorcycles already have buyers.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 is scheduled to launch soon, and we assume that Ducati has offloaded its old stock to Big Boy Toyz. This could also be why they're offering the machines with a massive discount of Rs 6.61 lakh.
The Ducati Diavel 1200 features a Testrastretta L-Twin liquid cooled 1198.4cc engine that produces 159.5bhp of power @ 9,250 rpm and 130.5Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and also features a slipper clutch.
The Ducati Diavel features fully adjustable Marzocchi 50mm inverted forks at the front, and a Sachs mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by 320mm discs with Brembo radial calipers in the front, and a 265mm disc at the rear. To know more about the Ducati Diavel, click here.
Thoughts About The Discount On The Ducati Diavel
Well technically it isn't a discount. Folk who buy one of these machines will be second owners. But why not? If the motorcycles have actually done zero kilometers on the odometer, then it is really worth the Rs 6.61 lakh discount. Thank you Big Boy Toyz. Are you guys getting any KTMs?