- 2 min ago Tata Buzzard (Cassini) Spied While Testing — Seven Seats Coming Soon!
- 11 min ago FASTag Toll Payments Mandatory From November 2019 — Time To Go The FASTag Way
- 1 hr ago Techno Electra Launches Three New Electric Scooters In India — Prices Start From Rs 42,000
- 17 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Movies Gandii Baat 3: Lalit Bisht & Sheeva Rana's INTIMATE Scene LEAKED; Lalit Disappointed!
- Finance Situations Where You Can Now Quote Aadhaar In Place Of PAN
- News Chandrayaan-2 to be relaunched on July 22 at 2.43 pm, confirms ISRO
- Technology Grab Your Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro Even Before The Sale Begins: Here's How
- Sports 'Golden girl' Hima Das wins fourth gold in 15 days, Anas also wins top spot
- Lifestyle Amla: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
TVS Radeon launched in India: TVS has launched the new Radeon 110cc commuter bike in the Indian market. The TVS Radeon is priced at Rs 48,400 ex-showroom (Delhi). With the launch of the Radeon, TVS has strengthened its position in the commuter bike segment in the country.
The TVS Radeon features a stable and horizontal design with stylish chrome accents. The bike is equipped with a powerful headlamp with chrome bezel and an integrated daytime running lights. The Radeon also features a unique classic look with the thigh pads on the tank, chrome finished instrument cluster, shock absorber shroud and silencer.
Engine And Specifications
The TVS Radeon draws power from a 109.7cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 8.2bhp at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The bike gets a 10-litre fuel tank and returns a claimed mileage of 69.3km/l.
The TVS Radeon is equipped with drum brakes at both ends with a first-in-segment Synchronised Braking Technology. The new technology provides superior braking control and avoids skidding.
The TVS Radeon also gets telescopic forks at the front and five-step adjustable hydraulic suspension at the rear. The wheelbase of the bike stands at 1,265mm and the ground clearance stands at 180mm.
The TVS Commuter is equipped with a host of features such as a side stand indicator with a beeper, electric start, 18-inch alloy wheels shod with Dura-Grip tyres, USB charging slot and convenient pillion grab rail. The Radeon also gets the largest seat, high ground clearance and long wheelbase in its segment.
The TVS Radeon is offered with a five-year warranty. The new commuter motorcycle is available in four colours: White, Beige, Purple and Black.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon
The TVS Radeon is an affordable commuter motorcycle with stylish design and new features. The Radeon also returns an impressive mileage with and boasts some class-leading figures. The TVS Radeon rivals the likes of Hero Splendor, Hero HF Deluxe, Bajaj CT 100, Honda Dream Yuga and the Yamaha Saluto RX.