- 7 min ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 56 min ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Movies Ram Pothineni Starrer RED’s Satellite & Digital Rights Sold For Rs 14 Crore?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah says Mumbai Indians do not need to change their approach against Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020: Offers On Up To 80% Off On Electronics And Accessories
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- News EC notice to Imarti Devi in MP for remarks against unnamed political rival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
TVS Creon electric scooter concept unveiled in India at the Auto Expo 2018. TVS Motors says the Creon electric vehicle is a 'performance oriented electric scooter concept' and is ' testament to the fact that electric scooters can be both exciting as well as environment-friendly.' The TVS Creon is equipped with a next-generation electric motor and can sprint to 100kmph in less than 5.1 seconds with a riding range of 80km, while the battery can be charged to 80 percent in just 60 minutes.
Power to the TVS Creon comes from three lithium-ion batteries which are capable of churning out 12kw of instant power. TVS says the compact batteries ensure high charge per volume of the battery as well as has aided in keeping the Creon compact. TVS has partnered with technology giant Intel to develop a host of smart connected features for its vehicles especially its energy efficient two-wheelers.
The TVS Creon's design and styling are quite stunning with its exposed silver-themed frame which runs across the centre of the electric scooter. Up front, the TVS Creon features four floating panels in bright red with a large '07 Crean' lettering on the lower sides. Similar to a sports bike, the rear of the TVS Creon features a small seat and narrow tail.
The TVS Creon features a TFT screen and comes with connected technologies for users to interact with the scooter through an app similar to the newly launched TVS Ntorq 125 scooter. Other features include cloud connectivity, three custom riding modes, regenerative braking, park assist, safety, anti-theft, GPS navigation, and geo-fencing. Braking duties are carried out by disc brakes at the front and rear with single channel ABS at the front.
"Two-wheelers are the lifeline of modern Indian cities. In the drive towards smart and sustainable transportation solutions, two-wheelers have a key role to play. TVS Motor Company and Intel have worked together to transform urban mobility with a product of smart-connected gadgets on energy efficient two-wheelers."
"This collaboration is aimed at creating a unique positioning for hybrid and electric scooter series from TVS Motor Company as both green-energy champions and smart-connected gadgets," said Vinay Harne, President - New Product Development, TVS Motor Company.
"Two-wheelers are critical to urban mobility and a smart connected scooter is designed keeping in mind tech-savvy, next-generation riders. It is an excellent example of innovation designed in India for the world, creating more convenient, intelligent and personalised riding experiences. We are very happy about our collaboration with TVS Motor Company in this exciting innovation endeavour," said Nivruti Rai, Country Head - Intel India, Vice President, Data Center Group.
Thoughts About The TVS Creon Electric Scooter Concept
The TVS Creon electric scooter concept is sharp and sporty in design and style. TVS has not confirmed if the Creon will make it to production; however, with the kind of features the Creon boasts of, the TVS electric scooter looks promising for the future of electric vehicles in India.