- 10 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 11 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News With rebels remaining firm, who is Congress-JDS counting on to win trust vote
- Technology Fossil Sport Smartwatch Review: A Smart Yet Premium Masterpiece
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Japanese two-wheeler maker Suzuki is all set to launch the Burgman Street scooter in the Indian market on July 19, 2018. Ahead of that the price of the scooter has been revealed. BikeWale reports that the Suzuki Burgman Street will be priced at Rs 69,671 ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Suzuki revealed the Burgman Street at the Auto Expo 2018 and the design of the scooter is based on the European model with a maxi-scooter styling. In the global markets, Suzuki retails the Burgman scooter with displacement ranging from 125cc to 600cc. But the Burgman Street is designed for the Indian market.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is a sporty scooter with an aggressively designed front apron with an integrated LED headlamp. The handlebar is also unique, and the windscreen adds to the looks of the scooter. The Burgman Street features a spacious seat which is comfortable for both rider and the pillion.
Similar to the front profile, the rear section of the Suzuki Burgman is sharp and sleek with LED tail light. The scooter gets sharp cuts and creases which enhance the sporty looks of the scooter. The Suzuki Burgman Street also gets a host of premium features.
The upcoming Suzuki Burgman Street comes loaded with features such as a fully digital instrument cluster borrowed from the Gixxer, spacious underseat storage, multi-function key slot, stubby exhaust muffler, mobile charging point and outstretched foot position with a wide footboard.
The Suzuki Burgman Street draws power from the same 124.3cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The Suzuki Access 125 scooter also utilises the same engine. The Suzuki Burgman Street is based on the same underpinnings as the Access 125.
Other features of the Suzuki Burgman Street include telescopic forks up front and a single shock absorber at the rear. The scooter is equipped with disc brake at the front and drum unit at the rear. The scooter is shod with 12-inch and 10-inch alloy wheels at the front and rear, respectively.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street
The Suzuki Burgman Street is a premium offering from Suzuki and it features maxi-scooter styling based on the European version of the scooter. The pricing of the Suzuki Burgman Street is slightly on the higher side as compared to its rivals. But with the design and features, it is worth the money. The Suzuki Burgmans Street will lock horns with the TVS Ntorq 125 and the Honda Grazia.