- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V launched in India. TVS Motor Company has launched the new 2018 Apache RTR 160 4V in India at a starting price of Rs 81,490 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V sports a new design and comes with several new features. It is also the most powerful bike in its segment.
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
The 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V will be available in three variants: carb with front disc brake, carb with rear disc brake and fuel injection (EFi) with rear disc brake. Below are the prices of the 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
|Carb/Front Disc Brake||Rs 81.490|
|Carb/Rear Disc Brake||Rs 84,490|
|EFi/Rear Disc Brake||Rs 89,990|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Specifications
The new TVS Apache RTR 160 4V draws power from a 159.7cc single cylinder, 4-valve, oil-cooled engine. The fuel injected variant produces 16.56bhp, and the carburetted variant produces 16.28bhp. The torque output stands at 14.8Nm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V can sprint from 0-60km/h in just 4.8 seconds (EFi) and 4.73 seconds (Carb). The new Apache RTR 160 is capable of hitting a top speed of 114km/h on the EFi variant and 113km/h on the carb model.
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Design & Features
The new 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V features a new design inspired by its elder sibling, the Apache RTR 200 4V. The new Apache RTR 160 4V borrows the racing DNA from the race-spec Apache bike. The motorcycle gets an aggressive headlamp, chiselled fuel tank and sleek and sharp tail section.
The 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V also features chequered flag decals on the tank reflecting its racing DNA. The 2018 Apache RTR 160 4V is available in three colour options: Racing Red, Metallic Blue and Knight Black.
The 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is based on the Double-Cradle Split Synchro Stiff frame design. The motorcycle also gets a fully-digital instrument cluster and double barrel exhaust muffler borrowed from the Apache RTR 200 4V.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and race-tuned Showa monoshcok suspension at the rear. The new Apache RTR 160 comes with 270mm petal disc brake at the front and 200mm disc brake at the rear. The carb variant also comes with 130mm drum brake at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Apache RTR 160 4V
The 2018 Apache RTR 160 4V comes with an all-new design inspired by the Apache RTR 200 4V and also get a new 4-valve engine which improves the performance of the bike. The bike also gets new features which makes it an excellent package.
The Apache RTR 160 4V rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet 160R and Yamaha FZ-S FI V2.0.