- 23 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Who am I to bless Modi, he has the peoples’ blessings: Joshi
- Finance Sensex Surges 900 Points Following Exit Polls
- Sports Three takeaways from Raptors' key Game 3 win over Bucks
- Technology Redmi Note 7S with 48 MP camera launch: Watch the live stream here
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 11: Emerges As The Top Grosser Of This Year!
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jawa Motorcycles has released a new TVC (Television Commercial). The latest Jawa Motorcycles video showcases the new 'Jawa' and Jawa 42 models in all their glory, and has also become viral on various social media platforms. You can hear the nice engine note too!
It was only recently when Jawa Motorcycles launched the new ‘Jawa' and ‘Jawa 42' models at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, respectively. Both are ex-showroom (Mumbai) prices. The new Jawa models were some of the most anticipated motorcycles of the year, and enthusiasts are really happy that the iconic ‘Jawa bikes' have made a return.
Aimed to be a strong player in the classic motorcycle segment, the new Jawa motorcycles retain the styling of the original Jawa models from the 20th century. The design is especially evident in the ‘Jawa'; one of the reasons why the brand chose to name it after itself. Know more about the ‘Jawa' in our First Look Review.
Meanwhile, the most affordable Jawa among the lot, the Jawa 42 (branded as "forty two") seems to be just as desirable. The Jawa 42 follows a more modern approach, clearly aimed at younger riders. The bar-end mirrors and the minimal evidence of chrome add a certain character to the motorcycle — check out the First Look Review of the new Jawa 42.
At the launch event, Jawa and Classic Legends (the company which owns Jawa) showcased three new motorcycles. While the ‘Jawa' and Jawa 42 are two really good-looking bikes, most of the eyes were on the third one — the Jawa Perak; the bobber-style motorcycle. You can read the First Look Review of the Jawa Perak here.
The new Jawa motorcycles come powered by a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The power plant comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The Jawa Perak, which will be launched at a later stage, is powered by a 334cc engine which makes close to 30bhp and 31Nm of torque.
Jawa Motorcycles have made a statement on the market from the very moment they were unveiled. Although the brand has not openly admitted it, Jawa will be a chief rival to the likes of Royal Enfield. Considering the output, both the ‘Jawa' and Jawa 42 will compete with the Royal Enfield Classic 350; one of the big sellers in the classic cruiser motorcycle segment. Keeping this in mind, we have done a comparison between the new Jawa motorcycles and the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycles TVC Video
The new video commercial of Jawa Motorcycles surely brings the essence for which they stand for: classic, retro, unique and the art of riding. The music, the sequences and of course, the motorcycles have surely created a unique feel to the TVC. Bookings are already open on Jawa Motorcycles' official website and we expect the Czech-origin brand to witness a lot of success in the coming months.