- 44 min ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 52 min ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 53 min ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 1 hr ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Lightning fast updates and comprehensive coverage on DailyHunt
- Lifestyle Disha Patani's Sassy On-duty Look Is About Denims And Chic Neckpiece
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: England bank on bionic batting, home conditions
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Technology Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jawa Motorcycle 2018 Image Leaked: The image of a new 2018 Jawa motorcycle has been leaked ahead of its official unveiling on November 15. The leaked Jawa motorcycle image shows a retro-looking design with lots of chrome and design details inspired by the original Jawa models.
Though the location of the image is uncertain, it is sure that this is indeed the new India-bound Jawa motorcycle. The exact details of the 2018 Jawa motorcycles are yet to be known but there have been a lot of speculations till date.
The side profile shows a large fuel tank with chrome highlights, a disc brake at the front and the new Mahindra co-developed four-stroke single-cylinder engine. Other design details include the twin peashooter exhausts and the retro ‘Jawa' badging on the tank.
The new Jawa motorcycle features a conventional set of spoke wheels and orange indicators. The tail lamp design is also inspired by vintage motorcycles, along with the narrow grab handles.
A new Jawa motorcycle was recently spotted testing on Indian roads. However, that example was heavily camouflaged and very few design details were visible. But when compared to the latest leaked image, the body parts do match with each other.
Powering the new Jawa motorcycle is a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is fuel-injected and features retro-inspired air-cooling fins.
The engine is BS-VI-compliant and has been developed in a way to provide an exhaust note similar to that of the original two-stroke Jawa motorcycles. The new engine is said to have a good mid-range performance and flat torque curve.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
The upcoming Jawa models (four motorcycles are expected to be launched at EICMA 2018) are some of the highly-anticipated motorcycle launches of this year. Jawa motorcycles have got a cult following all around the world and across India. Many Jawa clubs are still active in the country and with the new model coming in, the fanbase for them will increase even further.