- 2 hrs ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- 3 hrs ago Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Congress knocks EC's door over EVMs; Digvijay suggests "reliable system" for future
- Movies Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone & Others Vote In Maharashtra Elections
- Lifestyle Nupur Sanon And Tara Sutaria Gave Us Wedding Wear Goals With Their Gorgeous Designer Lehengas
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez escaped from the clutches of Quartararo at Motegi
- Technology GTA 6 Expected To Release By 2020 - Vice City Might Make A Comeback
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Jawa Motorcycle 2018 Image Leaked: The image of a new 2018 Jawa motorcycle has been leaked ahead of its official unveiling on November 15. The leaked Jawa motorcycle image shows a retro-looking design with lots of chrome and design details inspired by the original Jawa models.
Though the location of the image is uncertain, it is sure that this is indeed the new India-bound Jawa motorcycle. The exact details of the 2018 Jawa motorcycles are yet to be known but there have been a lot of speculations till date.
The side profile shows a large fuel tank with chrome highlights, a disc brake at the front and the new Mahindra co-developed four-stroke single-cylinder engine. Other design details include the twin peashooter exhausts and the retro ‘Jawa' badging on the tank.
The new Jawa motorcycle features a conventional set of spoke wheels and orange indicators. The tail lamp design is also inspired by vintage motorcycles, along with the narrow grab handles.
A new Jawa motorcycle was recently spotted testing on Indian roads. However, that example was heavily camouflaged and very few design details were visible. But when compared to the latest leaked image, the body parts do match with each other.
Powering the new Jawa motorcycle is a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is fuel-injected and features retro-inspired air-cooling fins.
The engine is BS-VI-compliant and has been developed in a way to provide an exhaust note similar to that of the original two-stroke Jawa motorcycles. The new engine is said to have a good mid-range performance and flat torque curve.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
The upcoming Jawa models (four motorcycles are expected to be launched at EICMA 2018) are some of the highly-anticipated motorcycle launches of this year. Jawa motorcycles have got a cult following all around the world and across India. Many Jawa clubs are still active in the country and with the new model coming in, the fanbase for them will increase even further.