- 1 hr ago Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 Prices Increased In India: Price Hike Only For Standard & Darknight Edition Models
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar (2020) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology Nokia 9 PureView With Android 10 Makes Cameo On Geekbench
- Movies Chiranjeevi Is Ready To Do A Multi-starrer With Pawan Kalyan!
- News 40 highly trained jihadis being readied for strikes in India at JeM’s Balakot facility
- Sports India does not need me to be successful all the time: Sunil Chhetri
- Finance ICICI Bank FD Health: Should You Opt For This FD + Health Insurance Scheme?
- Lifestyle Dhadak Actress Janhvi Kapoor And Sairat Actress Rinku Rajguru Have Humble Fashion Goals For Us
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R launched in India. Honda has launched new 2018 CB Hornet 160R in the country with a starting price of Rs 84,675 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2018 iteration of the Honda CB Hornet 160R was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and features cosmetic updates and single-channel ABS.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R will be offered in four variants: STD with front disc brake, CBS with rear disc brake, ABS STD and ABS DLX. Below are the prices of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160 R.
|ABS STD||Rs 90,175|
|ABS DLX||Rs 92,675|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Specifications
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R draws power from the existing 162.71cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 14.9bhp and 14.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Design & Features
The overall design of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains the same as the outgoing model. But the prominent highlight of the 2018 model is the inclusion of the LED headlight. Apart from that the motorcycle also gets new colour options and redesigned graphics.
The Honda CB Hornet 160R becomes the second bike in the 160cc segment to feature an LED headlight after the X-Blade. Other features include a digital instrument cluster and an X-shape LED tail light.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R also becomes the first motorcycle in its segment to get single-channel ABS as an optional feature. Braking duties are handled by 276mm petal disc at the front and 220mm disc/130mm drum at the rear.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R continues to utilise the diamond-type frame. The 2018 new CB Hornet 160R is equipped with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R
The new 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains identical to the previous model. But, with the addition of LED headlight and single-channel ABS, the Hornet becomes one of the best bikes in the 160cc segment.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R rivals the likes of the newly launched TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and Yamaha FZ-S FI.