- 23 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- News Dabholkar murder case: Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, Vikram Bhave sent to CBI custody till June 1
- Sports Pochettino fears Kane call could decide Champions League final
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R launched in India. Honda has launched new 2018 CB Hornet 160R in the country with a starting price of Rs 84,675 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2018 iteration of the Honda CB Hornet 160R was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and features cosmetic updates and single-channel ABS.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R will be offered in four variants: STD with front disc brake, CBS with rear disc brake, ABS STD and ABS DLX. Below are the prices of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160 R.
|ABS STD||Rs 90,175|
|ABS DLX||Rs 92,675|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Specifications
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R draws power from the existing 162.71cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 14.9bhp and 14.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Design & Features
The overall design of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains the same as the outgoing model. But the prominent highlight of the 2018 model is the inclusion of the LED headlight. Apart from that the motorcycle also gets new colour options and redesigned graphics.
The Honda CB Hornet 160R becomes the second bike in the 160cc segment to feature an LED headlight after the X-Blade. Other features include a digital instrument cluster and an X-shape LED tail light.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R also becomes the first motorcycle in its segment to get single-channel ABS as an optional feature. Braking duties are handled by 276mm petal disc at the front and 220mm disc/130mm drum at the rear.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R continues to utilise the diamond-type frame. The 2018 new CB Hornet 160R is equipped with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R
The new 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains identical to the previous model. But, with the addition of LED headlight and single-channel ABS, the Hornet becomes one of the best bikes in the 160cc segment.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R rivals the likes of the newly launched TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and Yamaha FZ-S FI.