- 25 min ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 57 min ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 1 hr ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- 3 hrs ago Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- News TMC suspends Mukul Roy’s son Subhrangshu, son of BJP's Mukul Roy, for 6 years for anti-party comment
- Sports Indian women lose 0-4 to Korea in inconsequential 3rd match of hockey series
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kawasaki has launched the locally assembled Ninja ZX-10R and the ZX-10RR in the Indian market. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is priced at Rs 12.80 lakh and the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR carries a price tag of Rs 16.10 lakh. Both are introductory ex-showroom prices and will be valid till July 2018.
The bookings for the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R And ZX-10RR are open across all the dealerships in the country. Both the models will be produced in limited numbers and the total units of the ZX-10RR will be lesser than the ZX-10R. The bookings will be closed after the allocated production and bookings are completed.
The Kawasaki ZX-10R and ZX10-RR draw power from a 998cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder producing 197bhp and 113.4Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine delivers improved performance due to the crankshaft that lowers inertia.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-10RR are equipped with features such as Kawasaki Launch Control, Kawasaki Traction Control, Kawasaki Braking Control, Quick Shifter, Corner Management Function and Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit and ABS.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be offered in KRT edition finished in green colour and few graphical changes and Ninja ZX10-RR will be available in black colour. In the global markets, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is offered in three variants with different colour options.
Managing Director of Kawasaki India, Yutaka Yamashita said, "The new Ninja ZX-10R & new Ninja ZX-10RR have a unique engineering heritage with a very advance technology. Our newly established R&D played a vital role in making local assembly of the new Ninja ZX-10R and new Ninja ZX-10RR successful."
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R And ZX-10RR
Kawasaki has launched the made in India Ninja ZX-10R and the ZX-10RR in the country with a reduced price tag. The prices are reduced by Rs 6 lakh due to the local assembly. But the prices are introductory and will be valid till July 2018. So, if you are planning to buy the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, this is the right time.