- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Court grants 72 hours transit remand for 3 accused
- Sports Rublev celebrates birthday in style with home Kremlin Cup success
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Kawasaki has launched the locally assembled Ninja ZX-10R and the ZX-10RR in the Indian market. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is priced at Rs 12.80 lakh and the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR carries a price tag of Rs 16.10 lakh. Both are introductory ex-showroom prices and will be valid till July 2018.
The bookings for the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R And ZX-10RR are open across all the dealerships in the country. Both the models will be produced in limited numbers and the total units of the ZX-10RR will be lesser than the ZX-10R. The bookings will be closed after the allocated production and bookings are completed.
The Kawasaki ZX-10R and ZX10-RR draw power from a 998cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder producing 197bhp and 113.4Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine delivers improved performance due to the crankshaft that lowers inertia.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-10RR are equipped with features such as Kawasaki Launch Control, Kawasaki Traction Control, Kawasaki Braking Control, Quick Shifter, Corner Management Function and Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit and ABS.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be offered in KRT edition finished in green colour and few graphical changes and Ninja ZX10-RR will be available in black colour. In the global markets, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is offered in three variants with different colour options.
Managing Director of Kawasaki India, Yutaka Yamashita said, "The new Ninja ZX-10R & new Ninja ZX-10RR have a unique engineering heritage with a very advance technology. Our newly established R&D played a vital role in making local assembly of the new Ninja ZX-10R and new Ninja ZX-10RR successful."
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R And ZX-10RR
Kawasaki has launched the made in India Ninja ZX-10R and the ZX-10RR in the country with a reduced price tag. The prices are reduced by Rs 6 lakh due to the local assembly. But the prices are introductory and will be valid till July 2018. So, if you are planning to buy the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, this is the right time.