- 1 hr ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- 2 hrs ago Exide Neo Electric Rickshaw Unveiled In India: Will Feature Rear-View Camera
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- 20 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Laal Kaptaan Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Saif Ali Khan Starrer
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Anas, Jobby to miss season opener due to suspension
- News TN: Flood alert in Coimbatore, Nilgiris districts as Pillor dam brims
- Technology Vivo iQOO Neo With Snapdragon 855 SoC Set To Launch On October 24
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Divas Inspired Us With Their Ethnic Outfits
- Finance Banking Services To Be Hit On Oct 22 As Unions Plan Strike
- Travel Tips For Choosing The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
KTM Duke 200 ABS launched in India. The ABS version of the motorcycle is now priced at Rs 1.6 lakh,ex-showroom (Delhi). The KTM Duke 200 is one of the best-selling motorcycles for the Austrian manufacturer in India.
KTM until now were offering the Duke 200 without the option of ABS. However, with the upcoming safety and stringent emission norms of April 2019, the company have introduced dual-channel ABS for the Duke 200.
The Duke 200 is also one of the most affordable motorcycles from the brand, which was introduced into the Indian market sometime around 2013.
The dual-channel ABS on the KTM Duke 200 is from BOsch and is similar to the one seen on the previous-generation Duke 390 (pre-2017 model).
The Duke 200 comes with a 199.5cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 24bhp and 19.6Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The naked motorcycle uses a trellis frame chassis, with USD front forks and a monoshock at the rear.
The Duke 200 rides on 17-inch wheels, while braking is through 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The KTM Duke 200 was initally offered in a single Orange colour paint scheme, however, over the years, the company has added White and Black paint choices as well.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 200 ABS
The KTM Duke 200 is the first product from the Austrian brand in India. It still, to this day remains the most affordable and popular motorcycle from the brand. The KTM Duke 200 in India, takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the TVS Apache RTR 200.