- 6 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 7 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
KTM Duke 200 ABS launched in India. The ABS version of the motorcycle is now priced at Rs 1.6 lakh,ex-showroom (Delhi). The KTM Duke 200 is one of the best-selling motorcycles for the Austrian manufacturer in India.
KTM until now were offering the Duke 200 without the option of ABS. However, with the upcoming safety and stringent emission norms of April 2019, the company have introduced dual-channel ABS for the Duke 200.
The Duke 200 is also one of the most affordable motorcycles from the brand, which was introduced into the Indian market sometime around 2013.
The dual-channel ABS on the KTM Duke 200 is from BOsch and is similar to the one seen on the previous-generation Duke 390 (pre-2017 model).
The Duke 200 comes with a 199.5cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 24bhp and 19.6Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The naked motorcycle uses a trellis frame chassis, with USD front forks and a monoshock at the rear.
The Duke 200 rides on 17-inch wheels, while braking is through 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The KTM Duke 200 was initally offered in a single Orange colour paint scheme, however, over the years, the company has added White and Black paint choices as well.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 200 ABS
The KTM Duke 200 is the first product from the Austrian brand in India. It still, to this day remains the most affordable and popular motorcycle from the brand. The KTM Duke 200 in India, takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the TVS Apache RTR 200.