- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
EICMA 2018: Husqvarna has unveiled the production version model of their Svartpilen 701 at EICMA 2018. The concept version of the Husqvarna Svartpilen was showcased last year. The Svartpilen 701 is similar to its sibling, the Vitpilen 701 apart from certain minor differences.
The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 is a more relaxed scrambler-style motorcycle which features semi-button tyres, with high-set handlebars and a square-frame around its circular front headlamps.
The 2019 Svartpilen 701 comes with a trellis-frame chassis, made up of chrome-molybdenum steel tubes. This houses the power unit of the motorcycle, which is the same as seen on the Vitpilen 701.
The Svartpilen 701 comes with a minimalistic styling with clean lines, rounded LED-headlamps, upright seating position and a tyre hugger as well. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 is more popularly called the ‘Black Arrow' while its sibling, the Vitpilen is named ‘White Arrow'.
The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 comes powered by a single-cylinder 692.7cc, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 75bhp at 8,500rpm and 72Nm of torque at 6,750rpm.
The suspension system on the Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 uses 43mm WP forks at the front with 150mm of travel while the rear gets a monoshock system. Braking on the Svartpilen 701 is made up of 320mm and a 240mm single disc set-up at the front and rear, respectively.
Other features on the 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701: ride-by-wire, electronic fuel injection and an anti-friction clutch. The motorcycle weighs in at 158.5kg when dry and offers a fuel tank capacity of 12-litres.
Thoughts On The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 At EICMA 2018
Husqvarna has finally unveiled the production version of their Svartpilen 701 at EICMA 2018. The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 completes the ‘Street Range' of motorcycles from the company, which comprises of the 701, Svartpilen 701 and the Vitpilen 701.