- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 12 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
EICMA 2018: Honda Motorcycle has unveiled the all-new 2019 CBR 650R at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new Honda CBR 650R replaces the current 650F offered in most markets while also being more powerful and lighter.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R still remains as sport-tourer with more focus to being a performer. A major design change is the twin-headlamps and exposed engine. The tail section has also been cut short to create a unique design character.
The CBR 650R comes equipped with Showa 41mm USD forks at the front and light die-cast aluminium five-spoke wheels. It weighs 207kg; a decent figure for a 600cc motorcycle.
Electronic equipment on the new Honda CBR 650R includes the brand's Selectable Torque Control which is essentially Honda's form of traction control. A slipper clutch also adds to the list. In addition to this, Honda is also offering a quick-shifter as an optional extra.
The CBR 650R has a fuel tank capacity of 15.4 litres and promises a mileage figure close to 20km/l. At 810mm from the ground, the seat is concentrated towards giving a dynamic riding position.
Powering the 2019 Honda CBR 650R is a 649cc liquid-cooled inline-four engine making 95bhp at 12,000rpm and 64Nm of torque at 8500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
The larger intake and exhaust system aid in both performance and fuel efficiency. The overall design of the new Honda CBR 650R is inspired by the top-of-the-line CBR 1000RR Fireblade. Honda say that the 650R is as close to the Fireblade at an affordable and daily-usable platform.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R comes in two colour choices: Grand Prix Red and Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic. The superbike is expected to reach the Indian market sometime in late-2019.
Thoughts On The New Honda CBR 650R Unveiled At Auto Expo 2018
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R is just one among the many new launches and unveils that have taken place at EICMA 2018. The CBR 650R looks spectacular and will be a strong rival to the Yamaha R6 and Kawasaki Ninja 650. What are your thoughts on the new Honda CBR 650R?