- 12 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 14 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 14 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 16 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Is India doing enough to tackle vehicular pollution?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: BMW Motorrad unveils their latest R 1250 R and R 1250 RS offerings at EICMA 2018. Of the two variants, the R 1250 R comes with a naked-roadster design while the R 1250 RS carries forward the styling of a sports-tourer motorcycle.
Both motorcycles receive major changes in terms of their engine specifications, along with a host of electronic updates on the 2019 model. The two motorcycles; R 1250 R and R 1250 RS will replace the current models, namely the R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS remain similar in design to the previous-generation variants, with slight differences. However, they do comes with some additional new features such as the new radiator side cover panels, LED headlamps and a new 6.5-inch full-colour TFT instrument display.
The major change in both the motorcycles is the powerful new engine. The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RS now comes powered by a 1,254cc twin-cylinder, air/liquid-cooled engine producing 134bhp and 146Nm of peak torque. BMW Motorrad also claims that the new engine offers better fuel efficiency and improved refinement over the outgoing power unit.
In terms of electronics, the BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS comes with a set of standard features including traction control, dynamic brake control and ABS Pro.
The two motorcycles also feature an optional equipment called ‘Riding Mode Pro' which offers additional modes for the rider. The two additional modes; Dynamic and Dynamic Pro can further be configured accordingly by the rider.
BMW Motorrad also unveiled their latest R 1250 GS at the ongoing EICMA 2018. Read here to know more about the 2019 BMW R 1250 GS.
Thoughts On The 2019 BMW R 1250 R And R 1250 RS At EICMA 2018
BMW Motorrad has unveiled a number of motorcycles from their international lineup. The current generation R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS are sold in India at Rs 14.90 lakh and Rs 15.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India), respectively. The new 2019 BMW R 1250 R and R 1250 Rs will replace these models soon.