- 23 min ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 2 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 3 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Bajaj has just achieved the best-ever monthly sales number for its Pulsar range. The Bajaj Pulsar range is part of the premium commuter and entry-level sportbike segment in India. The Pulsar range has reached 70,000 units of sales in May 2018.
These sales number comes after a couple of years of low demand for the Pulsar range. The increase in sales is mainly due to the launch of the Pulsar classic 150 variant.
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 alone has achieved 52,759 units in May 2018. This translates to a 46 percent increase from May 2017. Other motorcycles in the Pulsar range have also recorded a double-digit growth in sales.
Bajaj offers eight motorcycle variants in the Pulsar range in India. This includes the Pulsar 135LS, Classic 150, Standard 150, Standard 180 and the Pulsar 200F. The range also offers the liquid-cooled NS160, along with the flagship NS200 and RS200 motorcycles.
Prices for the motorcycles in the Pulsar range start from Rs 64,589, ex-showroom (Mumbai) for the 135LS variant. Second in line is the Classic 150 variant, priced Rs 3,000 higher at Rs 67,437,ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The Pulsar 150 is Rs 6,000 higher than the Classic variant. It is available in two trims: Standard and Twin-Disc. The standard 150 gets a single disc at the front, with drum brakes at the rear.
The Pulsar NS160 is a liquid-cooled motorcycle, inspired by the larger flagship NS200. The NS160 is priced at Rs 82,000. The next motorcycle in the range is the air-cooled Pulsar 180. This is priced just Rs 1,000 costlier than the NS160.
The largest displacement motorcycle in the Pulsar range is the 220F offering. This air-cooled 220cc offering is offered at Rs 94,000. All prices are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Apart from these, Bajaj also offers its flagship Naked and entry-level sportbike, the NS200 and the RS200 respectively. Both offerings are liquid-cooled 200cc motorcycles.
The Pulsar NS200 comes with a price tag starting at Rs 98,000 for the non-ABS variant. The Pulsar RS200 also gets the option of ABS. Prices for the RS200 start at Rs 1.24 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar Range Sales
The Bajaj Pulsar has been on sale in India for over a decade. The Pulsar range is one of the most popular motorcycles in its segment. Bajaj offers the Pulsar motorcycles in a range of different displacement options.