- 1 day ago Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- 1 day ago UM Motorcycles Discontinued In India: Stopping Production Leaving Dealers Stranded
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Bookings Crosses 10,000 Units Since Launch: Rivals The New Renault Kwid
- 1 day ago Toyota Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Farhan Akhtar Suffers Hairline Fracture While Shooting For Toofan; Shares X-Ray Image
- Sports Ecuador 1-6 Argentina: Acuna the inspiration as Scaloni's men cruise
- News Watch: Rahul Gandhi explains why Rajnath Singh went to France
- Technology 6 Ways To Remove Duplicate Icons On Android
- Lifestyle Be Ethnic Ready With These Bollywood Divas-inspired Stunning Golden-Silver Saris
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
TVS Apache RR 310 launched in India. The new Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 2.05 lakh ex-showroom. Prices of the Apache RR 310 will differ state to state.
Bookings for the Apache RR 310 will commence shortly, while deliveries are expected to begin by the end of December 2017.
TVS Apache RR 310 Design & Features
The Apache RR 310 was developed in-house by the TVS design team, while the full fairing was developed after multiple wind tunnel testing to benchmark its aerodynamic objectives.
The front profile of the Apache RR 310 looks sharp along with the dual projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights. The devil horn-shaped LED taillight and the livery of 'TVS Racing' and the moniker add a sporty attitude to the RR 310.
The RR 310 will also come with a vertically positioned instrument console that gets a multitude of information.
The Apache RR 310 is built on a tubular steel bridge-type frame with a detachable rear subframe. The suspension duties are carried out by Kayaba 41mm Upside-Down forks at the front and mono shock at the rear.
The Apache RR 310 comes fitted with Kayaba disc brakes at both ends. The radially mounted 300mm disc with a four-piston fixed calliper does its duties at the front, and the rear disc is of 240mm diameter with a single-piston floating calliper.
TVS Apache RR 310 Specifications & Gearbox
The TVS Apache RR 310 is powered by BMW-engineered 313cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled reverse inclined engine. The unit produces 34bhp @ 9,500rpm, and 28Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm mated to a 6-speed Synchromesh gearbox. The mileage of the Apache RR 310 is expected to be in the range of 25 - 30km/l.
TVS claims the Apache RR 310 can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 2.63 seconds with a top speed of 160km/h.
The TVS Apache RR 310 is here to disrupt the entry-level sports bike segment in India and the by the 'looks' of it; the RR 310 has all the DNA to take on its rivals such as KTM RC 390, Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and the Bajaj Dominar.