- 39 min ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 48 min ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 49 min ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 1 hr ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Lightning fast updates and comprehensive coverage on DailyHunt
- Lifestyle Disha Patani's Sassy On-duty Look Is About Denims And Chic Neckpiece
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: England bank on bionic batting, home conditions
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Technology Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
TVS Apache RR 310 launched in India. The new Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 2.05 lakh ex-showroom. Prices of the Apache RR 310 will differ state to state.
Bookings for the Apache RR 310 will commence shortly, while deliveries are expected to begin by the end of December 2017.
TVS Apache RR 310 Design & Features
The Apache RR 310 was developed in-house by the TVS design team, while the full fairing was developed after multiple wind tunnel testing to benchmark its aerodynamic objectives.
The front profile of the Apache RR 310 looks sharp along with the dual projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights. The devil horn-shaped LED taillight and the livery of 'TVS Racing' and the moniker add a sporty attitude to the RR 310.
The RR 310 will also come with a vertically positioned instrument console that gets a multitude of information.
The Apache RR 310 is built on a tubular steel bridge-type frame with a detachable rear subframe. The suspension duties are carried out by Kayaba 41mm Upside-Down forks at the front and mono shock at the rear.
The Apache RR 310 comes fitted with Kayaba disc brakes at both ends. The radially mounted 300mm disc with a four-piston fixed calliper does its duties at the front, and the rear disc is of 240mm diameter with a single-piston floating calliper.
TVS Apache RR 310 Specifications & Gearbox
The TVS Apache RR 310 is powered by BMW-engineered 313cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled reverse inclined engine. The unit produces 34bhp @ 9,500rpm, and 28Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm mated to a 6-speed Synchromesh gearbox. The mileage of the Apache RR 310 is expected to be in the range of 25 - 30km/l.
TVS claims the Apache RR 310 can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 2.63 seconds with a top speed of 160km/h.
The TVS Apache RR 310 is here to disrupt the entry-level sports bike segment in India and the by the 'looks' of it; the RR 310 has all the DNA to take on its rivals such as KTM RC 390, Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and the Bajaj Dominar.