- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Castrol India announced an innovative and pioneering Castrol Super Mechanic contest for two-wheeler mechanics. Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja has been signed to promote this contest.
The contest started with basic skill and knowledge testing rounds to shortlist over two thousand mechanics who will participate in regional rounds.
This leg of the competition will narrow down the participants to 24 winners (eight teams of three each) who will fight for the all India Castrol Super Mechanic title.
The top team will participate in Castrol Asia's Best Mechanic contest to be held in Thailand later in the year. Besides taking part in the contest, the mechanics will also have the opportunity to learn the latest technology and trends in the two-wheeler as well as the lubricant industry.
Vice President Marketing, Castrol India, Kedar Apte said, "We are delighted by the initial response we have got to this exciting contest. Mechanics are our key customers and we appreciate the tough conditions under which many of them operate."
He added, "The Castrol Super Mechanic contest is our way of recognising these mechanics and providing them with a platform to showcase their skills. Whilst doing so, we also aim to provide them with an opportunity for them to hone their skills and upgrade their knowledge about the latest technology and trends."