- 45 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News Dear Bangabhumi Raidak Lottery Result 2020 to be declared today at 4 pm
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Indian Scout Bobber launched in India. The new Indian Scout Bobber is priced at 12.99 lakh ex-showroom and the cruiser was launched at the fifth edition of India Bike Week in Goa. Indian Motorcycles is currently accepting bookings for the Scout Bobber for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Indian Scout Bobber is the stripped down version of the Scout. The Bobber borrows the Scout's liquid-cooled and fuel injected 1,133cc V-twin engine that produces 100bhp and 97.6Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The Indian Scout Bobber is 2,276mm long, 926mm wide, and stands 1,154mm tall. the wheelbase of the Indian Scout Bobber is 1,562mm long and the cruiser has a ground clearance of 123mm.
The Scout Bobber's single seat sits 649mm above the ground and the blacked out fuel tank has a capacity of 12.5-litres. The Indian Scout Bobber weighs in at 251 kilogrammes with a full tank of fuel.
The Indian Scout Bobber features cartridge-type 120mm telescopic front suspension up front while at the rear, which has been dropped by one inch, the cruiser gets 50mm dual shocks. Braking duties are handled by 298mm discs on both the 16-inch wheels which are clad with Kenda K761 130/90-16 73H (front) and 150/80-16 71H (rear) tyres.
The Indian Scout Bobber is a stripped and blacked out version of the chrome-laden Scout Cruiser. The Indian Scout Bobber features blacked out headlight shroud, wheels, fuel tank, frame, cooling system, exhaust, clutch cover, handlebars, mirrors along with the gauge face of the instrumentation while the fenders have been chopped as well.
The Scout Cruiser is available in five different colours schemes:Indian Motorcycle Red, Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, Star Silver Smoke and Bronze Smoke.
The Indian nametag on the fuel tag has ditched the fancy font for a blocky font which adds to the aggressive nature of the bike which only features a single seat.
The Indian Scout Bobber's features a more aggressive riding position compared to the scout thanks to the dirt-tracker handlebar and the footpegs which have been moved back by 1.5-inches towards the rider.
The Indian Scout Bobber is an aggressive and stripped out take on the Scout cruiser. Its appeal is to the Indian fans who want a stripped out cruiser without all the silliness of the multiple layers of chrome usually found on motorcycles from the American marque.