- 6 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 12 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 15 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Indian Scout Bobber launched in India. The new Indian Scout Bobber is priced at 12.99 lakh ex-showroom and the cruiser was launched at the fifth edition of India Bike Week in Goa. Indian Motorcycles is currently accepting bookings for the Scout Bobber for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Indian Scout Bobber is the stripped down version of the Scout. The Bobber borrows the Scout's liquid-cooled and fuel injected 1,133cc V-twin engine that produces 100bhp and 97.6Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The Indian Scout Bobber is 2,276mm long, 926mm wide, and stands 1,154mm tall. the wheelbase of the Indian Scout Bobber is 1,562mm long and the cruiser has a ground clearance of 123mm.
The Scout Bobber's single seat sits 649mm above the ground and the blacked out fuel tank has a capacity of 12.5-litres. The Indian Scout Bobber weighs in at 251 kilogrammes with a full tank of fuel.
The Indian Scout Bobber features cartridge-type 120mm telescopic front suspension up front while at the rear, which has been dropped by one inch, the cruiser gets 50mm dual shocks. Braking duties are handled by 298mm discs on both the 16-inch wheels which are clad with Kenda K761 130/90-16 73H (front) and 150/80-16 71H (rear) tyres.
The Indian Scout Bobber is a stripped and blacked out version of the chrome-laden Scout Cruiser. The Indian Scout Bobber features blacked out headlight shroud, wheels, fuel tank, frame, cooling system, exhaust, clutch cover, handlebars, mirrors along with the gauge face of the instrumentation while the fenders have been chopped as well.
The Scout Cruiser is available in five different colours schemes:Indian Motorcycle Red, Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, Star Silver Smoke and Bronze Smoke.
The Indian nametag on the fuel tag has ditched the fancy font for a blocky font which adds to the aggressive nature of the bike which only features a single seat.
The Indian Scout Bobber's features a more aggressive riding position compared to the scout thanks to the dirt-tracker handlebar and the footpegs which have been moved back by 1.5-inches towards the rider.
The Indian Scout Bobber is an aggressive and stripped out take on the Scout cruiser. Its appeal is to the Indian fans who want a stripped out cruiser without all the silliness of the multiple layers of chrome usually found on motorcycles from the American marque.