- Technology Chinese Apps Banned In India: Here Some Alternatives App For Shein, Club Factory
- Movies Saroj Khan Was Grooming Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday And Others, Reveals Her Daughter
- Sports No reason to doubt integrity of the 2011 World Cup Final: ICC statement on Sri Lanka's match-fixing probe
- News Groundless to view China as expansionist: Chinese Embassy on PM Modi's comment
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Finance International Flight Supension Extended; Selected Routes May Be Allowed
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda Grazia launched in India. The all-new Honda Grazia scooter is priced at Rs 57,827 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Grazia is the new flagship scooter from Honda in India.
Honda Grazia Price & Variants
The all-new Honda Grazia is available in three different variants — STD, Alloy and DLX. Honda had opened bookings for the Grazia earlier this month for just Rs 2,000 and deliveries for all three variants start today.
|Grazia STD||Rs 57,827|
|Grazia Alloy||Rs 57,897|
|Grazia DLX||Rs 62,269|
Honda Grazia Specifications & Mileage
The all-new Honda Grazia uses the same engine that powers the Activa 125. The 124.9cc, air-cooled, single cylinder engine in the Honda Grazia produces 8.52bhp @ 6,500rpm and 10.54Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to an automatic gearbox.
The new Grazia is 1,812mm long, 697mm wide, 1,146mm tall, and has a 1,260mm long wheelbase. The seat sits 766mm above the ground and the new Grazia has a ground clearance of 155mm. The fuel tank on the new Grazia can hold 5.3-litres of petrol.
Suspension duties on the new Honda Grazia are handled by telescopic forks up front and a mono-shock at the rear. The new Grazia is fitted with a 12-inch alloy wheel up front and 10-incher at the rear which are fitted with 90/90-12 and 90/100-10 tyres respectively.
The Grazia features a 190mm disc brake at the front for the higher spec model while the less expensive variant gets a 130mm drum brake. The rear brake is a 130mm unit and Honda's has fitted its Combi-brake system on the Grazia to help improve braking.
Honda Grazia Design & Features
The Grazia features a design that is reminiscent of Honda's trendy 110cc Dio scooter. The front Apron is dominated by the twin-pod LED headlight, an industry first in India for scooters. Also present are LED positioning lights. Situated above the headlight on either side are large turn indicators.
The Grazia is the first scooter in India to get a fully-digital instrument cluster that also features — a 3-step eco speed indicator — which Honda claims will allow riders to achieve better mileage. Also present is a front glove box which can be accessorised with a charging port.
Other features include a sporty split grab rail, and a chiselled tail light design along with 18-litres of under seat storage and a 4-in-one lock which also controls access to storage space under the seats.
The all-new Grazia is available in six different colour options:Neo Orange Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Amazing White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, and Matte Marvel Blue Metallic.
The all-new Grazia combines premium design and features with Honda's trusty and economical 125cc engine at a rather aggressive price point. Add in Honda's vast after sales network and it would seem the Japanese giant has another winner on its hands.