- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 3 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review
- News Having very good relationship with DMK, says Rahul Gandhi amid cracks in alliance in Puducherry
- Sports India vs England: R Ashwin will shave half his moustache if Cheteshwar Pujara plays this shot in Test series
- Finance How To Track Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status?
- Technology Amazon Republic Day Edition Spin And Win Contest: Win OnePlus 8T And More
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Dhamaka Sold To Netflix For 85 Crore?
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
The long-awaited wait is over — adventure lovers can now book the Honda Africa Twin in India. Honda dealers are accepting bookings, and the motorcycle is priced at Rs 12.90 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Africa Twin, or called the Honda CRF1000L is the first 1000cc to be ‘made in India' by the Japanese manufacturer, and the DCT model will be the only choice available. The bookings are limited to 50 examples only, and the first 50 customers will also get to attend the outdoor launch event.
The Honda Africa Twin will be available through 22 dealerships in India across 22 cities in India. The capable adventure motorcycle will be available in a single colour choice only, Victory Red.
The Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L is powered by a 998cc, liquid-cooled parallel-twin-cylinder engine that makes 93bhp and 98Nm of torque. The engine comes paired to a 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
The Honda Africa Twin features long travel suspension, typical adventure styling cues, along with switchable ABS and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC).