- 45 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News Dear Bangabhumi Raidak Lottery Result 2020 to be declared today at 4 pm
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
German motorcycle manufacturer BMW Motorrad has launched the R Nine T Racer in the country at the India Bike Week 2017. Apart from the cafe racer, the company has also launched the K 1600 B tourer motorcycle.
The BMW R Nine T Racer is priced at Rs 17.30 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The newly launched motorcycle is the cafe racer iteration of the company's R Nine T.
With the launch of the R Nine T Racer, BMW Motorrad India's modern classic line-up has been expanded to three motorcycles including the R Nine T Scrambler. The company's Indian product portfolio now consists of 13 models.
On the design front, the R Nine T Racer features frame mounted half-fairing, seat hump and rear set footpegs which adds to the cafe racer looks of the motorcycle. The overall design is complemented by the classic retro-themed BMW Motorsport paint job.
The BMW R Nine T Racer draws power from the existing 1,170cc boxer engine producing 110bhp and 116Nm of torque. The same engine is deployed in the other two R Nine T models. The motorcycle features premium cycle parts such as steel fuel tank and upside down front forks.
The BMW R Nine T Racer is equipped with dual-discs with four-piston calipers at the front and a single disc at the rear. Apart from that, the motorcycle gets BMW's Automatic Stability Control and ABS.
Similar to the other BMW motorcycles, the R Nine T Racer will enter the Indian market through CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. The cafe racer will rival the likes of Triumph Thruxton R which is priced at 11.27 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The modern classic motorcycles are becoming popular in the Indian market. Sensing this development, BMW Motorrad has induced a new cafe racer in the country. The motorcycle features a right mix of classic looks and modern technology.