Get the Best Drivespark Stories
Unblock Now notifications_off
For Daily Email Alerts
- 12 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Hits 14,000 Billings: Strong Demand Continues
- 17 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Baleno Production Started: May Get 5-Star Safety Rating
- 20 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The Yamaha Aerox 155: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Final Results Declared For 1152 Posts, Download SSC JE Final Result On ssc.nic.in
- Lifestyle Godfather Of Power Dressing: Celebrated Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Passes Away; Stars Mourn The Loss
- Movies I Will Call It Quits: Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii's Benaf Dadachandji Gives Her Take On Marriage- Exclusive Interview
- News India, Central Asian countries call for achieving "world free of terror"
- Finance Stock Picks For Budget 2022: Angel One List Its 8 Budget Picks
- Sports ISL: OFC vs HFC, Highlights: Hyderabad produce stellar second-half display to rally past Odisha 3-2
- Technology Redmi Could Bring Another Model Alongside Note 11S In India; Is It Redmi Note 11
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
The Piaggio group today added two new scooters to its Vespa line of scooters in India by launching two limited run scooters — the Vespa 946 Emporio Armani and Vespa 70th anniversary special edition.
Most Read Articles
Most Viewed Videos
Get The Best Drivespark Stories!
You have already subscribed
Article Published On: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 14:31 [IST]