- 5 min ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 1 hr ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Technology Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Movies Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan And Others Give A Shout Out To Indian Weavers On National Handloom Day
- Lifestyle 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Piaggio India has launched two new premium motorcycles in the country. The Moto Guzzi V9 and MGX-21 models have been introduced in the Indian market. Both models will be available exclusively through Piaggio India's Motoplex outlets across the country.
Here are the models and pricing by Moto Guzzi in India:
- Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer is priced at Rs. 13.60 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is priced at Rs. 13.60 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress is priced at Rs. 27.78 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
Currently, Piaggio India has only four Motoplex outlets across the country. Motoplex outlets are present in Pune, Kochi, Hyderabad, and Chennai. The Moto Guzzi V9 and MGX-21 motorcycles will be introduced via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Presently, Moto Guzzi offers the Audace, El Dorado, California Touring 1400, California Touring Custom, and Griso SE. The V9 and MGX-21 motorcycles are new products in India and further strengthen Moto Guzzi portfolio.