- 46 min ago Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- 1 hr ago 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 16 hrs ago First Jawa Bike With Chassis 001 Sold For Rs 45 Lakh — Other Motorcycles For The Same Price
- Technology Reliance Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Launches Free 5GB Trial Broadband Plan For Landline Customers
- Finance GPF To Fetch Lower Interest Of 7.9% p.a.
- Sports Al Attiyah well on course to win Silk Way Rally
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Movies This Video Of Priyanka Chopra Singing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session Is Trending On The Internet!
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Lifestyle 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
Piaggio India has launched two new premium motorcycles in the country. The Moto Guzzi V9 and MGX-21 models have been introduced in the Indian market. Both models will be available exclusively through Piaggio India's Motoplex outlets across the country.
Here are the models and pricing by Moto Guzzi in India:
- Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer is priced at Rs. 13.60 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is priced at Rs. 13.60 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress is priced at Rs. 27.78 lakhs ex-showroom (Pune)
Currently, Piaggio India has only four Motoplex outlets across the country. Motoplex outlets are present in Pune, Kochi, Hyderabad, and Chennai. The Moto Guzzi V9 and MGX-21 motorcycles will be introduced via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Presently, Moto Guzzi offers the Audace, El Dorado, California Touring 1400, California Touring Custom, and Griso SE. The V9 and MGX-21 motorcycles are new products in India and further strengthen Moto Guzzi portfolio.