- 1 hr ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 1 hr ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 3 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Movies Preity Zinta And Chris Gayle Click Selfie As Glenn Maxwell Plays Light-Boy; Photo Goes Viral
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai coach Fleming opens up about Dhoni batting down the order
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- News SC to take up on September 28 plea seeking postponement of UPSC exams
- Lifestyle 6 Lesser-Known Health Benefits Of Juniper Berries
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
At times one is forced to believe, imagination is stronger than knowledge. Drivespark takes a walk down memory lane and digs up a highway legend. This time around we dig up the rumours surrounding Bullet Baba from Rajasthan.
In 1991, a proud owner of a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 --- OM Bana crashed into a tree and died in the mishap.
Rajasthan is known as a land of wonders and one can expect mysteries in every nook and corner.
Legend has it that OM Bana's Bullet possesses supernatural powers. Soon after his death his bike was impounded and taken to the police station. You must be wondering, what is so unnatural about this episode?
What happens soon after OM Bana's bike is brought back to the police station, is when it gets interesting.
It is said, his bike mysteriously return to the accident spot and was found under the same tree the next morning. The police assumed this to be a prank and got the bike back to the station, emptied the fuel tank and chained-up its tyres.
However, OM Bana's bike was once again found under the same tree the following morning. This was enough for the people in the village and nearby villages to believe OM Bana's bike possessed supernatural powers.
This episode made the people believe, this was no ordinary Bullet and they built a temple to worship the supernatural motorcycle and christened it "Bullet Baba."
Believe It or Not! people in the nearby villages can hear OM Bana's bullet revving in the dead of the night. Village folks and travellers till date stop by and seek Bullet Baba's blessings and protection.
So, does Bullet Baba really protect the neighbourhood? Let's not forget, this motorcycle is made like a gun and goes like a bullet. For now, this Bullet draws attention without thumping around.
*** To visit the Bullet Baba temple head to Chotila, in the Pali district adjoining Jodhpur.