- 3 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 12 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Sachin Tendulkar, known as the 'Little Master' was all smiles as he took a vintage car for a spin while in London, United Kingdom. Sachin got behind the wheel of a 119-year old car and drove it around at the Royal Automobile Club. The Master Blaster was accompanied by his wife Anjali who spent most of her time capturing the moment from back seat.
Hormazd Sorabjee, Editor at AutoCar India, shared a video on Instagram. The video shows Sachin Tendulkar getting a hang of the gearbox before revving up the car for a drive.
His Instagram post read, "Fun evening at the Royal Automobile Club in London with @sachintendulkar and @tendulkaranjali. Cricket legend drove a 119-year-old veteran car. Impressed by the ease with which he worked the non-synchro four-speed gearbox. Top speed is all of 28kph! Big thanks to my former Haymarket colleague Jeremy Vaughan (he was responsible for launching Autocar India with me 20 years ago)."
Tendulkar also shared the video on his Instagram page, saying, "Drove the 119 year old Veteran Car, thanks to @royalautomobileclub, Jeremy Vaughan and my dear friend @hormazdsorabjee. An experience I shall always cherish."
Sachin Tendulkar is current spending time at England & Wales and partakes in match analysis and commentary for the ongoing ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Sachin Tendulkar's love for sports cars is well known, and the cricketing legend recently shared his experience of driving a Formula 1 car for the first time ever.
Thoughts About The 119 Year Old Car Driven By Sachin Tendulkar
What a gem! While we are somewhat unsure about what car that is, we are given to understand that the top speed on the car is 28kmph! We think the car could be a product of Daimler Mercedes back in the year 1900. These cars have a number of variants with engine sizes ranging from 2.0-litre upwards, and power figures stood between 5bhp and 20bhp. How cool is that!
We wonder if we can get our hands on a bunch of vintage cars, maybe make a video series and call it 'Granddaddies Of New School Cars'. These cars were at the peak of tech back in their day and we feel the current generation misses out on all of it.