- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Hafiz Sajeev, a young boy from Kerala is garnering immense praise for his contribution towards road safety. Hafiz is a 19-year-old-boy who is extremely passionate about photography. He is now under the spotlight for using his passion and talent to promote the message of road safety.
Road safety in India was never taken seriously, neither by the public nor by the authorities. Motorists did not care enough to wear a seatbelt or a proper helmet and authorities did not provide proper roads or infrastructure. In recent years though, this has improved by a large margin.
Road safety awareness campaigns played a major role in making people aware about measures they can take for their own safety. Hafiz Sajeev's pictures and videos posted on social media are creating awareness about accidents and the little things that cause them.
Set in the beautiful countryside of Kerala, all of the pictures and video have been shot brilliantly. The composition, the colours, the reality and truth of it have all been depicted brilliantly. What makes it more interesting is the message each picture conveys.
The picture of the girl sitting on the bike with her dupatta stuck near the wheel is one such example. It clearly conveys the message of being extra cautious while one is wearing Indian clothing with elements like dupattas or stoles on a two-wheeler. It brilliantly shows exactly what is about to happen. The probably fatal fall of the girl is imminent.
Another exemplary image is the one in which a car door is opened suddenly and the motorcycle rider is about to fall. It clearly conveys the message that one has to turn behind and look before opening the door, or use the dutch reach technique to avoid such accidents.
It is unclear as to how exactly the pictures and videos are shot and how safe the characters in the pictures were. From the looks of it, the fall of the two-wheeler is imminent. There are many more pictures that show his 1,43,000+ followers on Instagram that the smallest details are to be checked while riding/driving.
On his instagram profile named ‘thrikkannan', Hafiz has posted many other pictures and videos based on the many issues one faces in India. This includes chain-snatching, harassment, child abuse, etc.
Thoughts On Road-Safety Awareness Pictures & Videos By 19-Year-Old Hafiz Sajeev
Road safety awareness is a never-ending process. There are lakhs of people in urban areas who are not willing to wear a helmet because they do not know the consequences of it. Apart from the urban motorists, there are crores of motorists in rural areas who do not even know what road safety is.
It will take all possible means to educate such a large crowd and innovative methods like photography can do the trick for lakhs of people. The adage - ‘A picture is worth a thousand words' - comes to life with Hafiz's pictures.