- Sports SRH vs PBKS IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights, Score
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Karan Mehra Accuses Estranged Wife Nisha Rawal Of Having Extramarital Affair
- News Rain to bring respite to northwest India, intensity to peak tomorrow: IMD
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk Of Tongue Cancer
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Previously, the state of Jharkhand had announced that it would slash the prices of petrol in the state for two-wheeler users. At the time, it was announced that the state is looking forward to slashing the petrol prices up to Rs 25 per litre. This much-welcomed decision from Jharkhand is the brainchild of the Chief Minister of the state, Mr Hemant Soren.
Now, the state is gearing up to provide Rs 25 per litre subsidy on petrol by launching the CM Support App in the state.
Earlier, the state government has announced that it would give a concession of Rs 25 per litre of petrol to two-wheelers in the state and according to the Chief Minister of the state, Mr Hemant Soren, the scheme will be implemented from 26 January 2022.
The Chief Minister of the state also said that the scheme will benefit the two-wheeler users in the state belonging to the lower-income and middle-class group since the petrol prices have become very high in the past few months.
Now through the newly launched CM Support App, pink and green ration card holders of the Jharkhand state who also own two-wheelers will get a subsidy of Rs 25 per litre. However, since this benefit could be easily misused, the state government has cleverly set up an upper limit for the subsidy.
This means, a maximum of just 10-litres of petrol can be purchased under this subsidy and post this limit, the two-wheeler user will be paying the full price for the petrol.
Speaking about the subsidy process, the user/beneficiary has to register on the CM Support App and this application will undergo two levels of scrutiny - DTO level and DSO level.
Post the successful verification, the user will get the subsidy amount directly credited to their respective bank accounts. This means the maximum subsidy amount per ration card per month is Rs 250.
At present, the petrol price in Jharkhand is around Rs 98.6 per litre. Though this price is less when compared to cities such as Chennai, Mumbai, Kochi, etc.
Thoughts About Jharkhand Government's Decision To Cut Fuel Prices For Two-Wheeler Users
This is a much-welcomed decision from the Jharkhand government considering the decision will be a boon to many people in the state.