- 5 min ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- 18 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- News Bihar Elections 2020: 10 prominent constituencies and their candidates
- Technology Airtel Eyes $1 Billion Cloud-Based Communication Platform; Joins Hands With Swiggy, Justdial
- Sports Sanjay Manjrekar feels KL Rahul's selection in Test team based on IPL performance sets 'bad precedent'
- Movies Puri Jagannadh’s Son Akash Puri’s Romantic To Release On OTT Platform?
- Finance Angel Broking Zooms 20% On Highest-Ever Profit In Q2FY21
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
Red Bull TV is a global multi-platform offering long and short-format series based on Sports, Lifestyle and Music. The Red Bull TV also serves as a platform for live sporting events from across the world, along with other original programs and documentaries as well.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a hold on all sporting events across the world indefinitely. The MotoGP season itself has been postponed, with fans yet to receive a confirmation of when the season will restart.
So while we, like all other motorsport enthusiasts, wait for the 2020 MotoGP season to get underway can now binge-watch documentaries and programs based on our favourite motorsport athletes. This includes MotoGP stars such as Andrea Dovizioso and the Champ himself, Marc Marquez.
Here are our top-five picks to binge-watch, ahead of the start of the MotoGP season, which is expected to begin with the Czech GP in August 2020.
This show takes viewers behind-the-scenes of the journey of one of the MotoGP's most successful racers of all time, Marc Marquez. The documentary also showcases the struggles faced and the dedication exhibited by the MotoGP Campion to reach the pinnacle of motorcycle racing.
It also highlights the racers fighting spirit on how he overcame major surgery and rehabilitation to return for the 2019 MotoGP season as well.
Andrea Dovizioso: Undaunted
This series follows the Ducati Team's Italian rider, Andrea Dovizioso facing a challenging MotoGP season, battling injury and proving the critics wrong by claiming victories to clinch the runner-up position at the world championship.
The ‘Undaunted' series also looks at the mental struggles MotoGP riders go-through, the adversities faced and how they cope with everything, both on and off the track. The series pays a tribute to the mental strength of each and every rider in MotoGP.
The Silent Samurai
This is a 30-minute documentary following the tenure of one of MotoGP's most spectacular riders, Dani Pedrosa. The documentary allows viewers and fans of Pedrosa to relive some of the key highlights of his racing careers, including insights of the racers from his coach, his friends and Sete Gibernau, a former MotoGP racer as well.
Ready To Race
This series as the name suggests is all about the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team. The documentary showcases how Red Bull KTM made the jump to MotoGP in 2017, after successfully dominating other motorsport domains such as motocross and junior moto circuit.
The documentary is a never-before-seen all-access pass showcasing how the team prepared for its entry into the MotoGP World Championships. It also showcases the development of the RC16, along with offering different perspectives on how a team prepares for a MotoGP race.
Leaving the best for last, Racing Together is a 2016 documentary talking about the entire history of MotoGP. The feature-length documentary tells us the story of how MotoGP grew to be considered as one of the most exciting sports in the world. The story itself is explained by some of the most successful riders of MotoGP, both past and present. This includes legends such as Mick Doohan, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez.
All these amazing documentaries, along with a host of other motorsport-related content is available on the Red Bull TV. The platform is also available as an app, which can be downloaded for free as well.