- 37 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Lifestyle 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Purchasing a car is a tedious process whether it be a brand-new one or pre-owned one. Almost all the time, the process involves test-driving the vehicle before purchasing it. In India, test-drives are restricted by the dealership or the sellers of the car. However, it seems like the process isn't quite the same in the UK.
CarGurus has put out a list of the most bizarre things brought in by people wanting to take a test drive of a car. CarGurus conducted a survey with used car dealerships across the United Kingdom to find out the most bizarre things brought to a test drive.
Turns out, the most bizarre thing ever brought to a test drive is a 12-foot snake! Yes, a real live one. Other things that were brought to the test drives includes fish, cats, dogs and even a horse. Now, we can try to understand if the owners brought these pets to see if they fit into the car well About that horse though, we're not too sure it could fit into any car or even a pick-up truck.
CarGurus Editor Chris Knapman was quoted as saying, "These examples might be at the extremes of what car buyers have brought along on test drives, but they do highlight the importance of making sure a potential purchase is fit for purpose. After all, it'd be a shame to get your new car home only to discover your beloved 12-foot pet snake didn't fit in the boot."
The top ten bizarre things brought to a test drive includes, a lucky egg, a horse, a rifle, a pet snake, an accordion, a couple of parrots, a mattress, ashes of a deceased relative, slippers and a truncheon.
Thoughts On List Of Weirdest Things Brought By People To Take A Car's Test Drive
Taking a test-drive of a car in essence is just making sure that the car fits the person and the purpose well. For some people (weirdly), it is impossible to live without a few things or drive without a few things and they brought them along. Bringing a horse and a snake to a test drive though is just pushing the limits.