- 11 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 14 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 14 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 16 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Is India doing enough to tackle vehicular pollution?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A woman had to rescued by firefighters from an SUV dangling off the edge of a multi-storey parking lot in the city of Miami Springs, Florida. The woman driver of the Lexus NX was uninjured but nothing is known as of now about what exactly caused the SUV to be caught in that precarious situation in the first place. The video below by CBS Miami shows just how lucky the woman was to escape the crash.
According to the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the incident occured at around 4:25 p.m. on Thurrsday the 4th of April. Firefighters were called to the location after the Lexus NX SUV was found dangling off of a second-story parking garage with the trapped driver sitting inside the car. The responding units of 11 units from the fire department including a technical rescue team and a specialized heavy rescue vehicle responded to the incident.
Led by the technical team the firefighter first secured the dangling car with the help of the heavy rescue vehicle and 45 minutes after rescuers arrived at the scene, the driver was safely extracted from the Lexus NX SUV.
Taking a look at the images provided by the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, and the video above you can clearly see just how close the woman came to death. It would seem that once the Lexus kicked away the metail rails it slipped off the edge of the parking garage. However, as it started getting pulled down, the rear end of the SUV got pushed up and it went and wedged itself onto the top-section of the garage wall, saving the driver's life.
There are no reports as of now about what exactly happened at the time of the incident, but we sure are glad that the driver is safe.