- 14 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 17 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- News No backing down say sources on stand off with China
- Technology Gaming With Prime Offers Free Smartphone In-Game Content On Popular Titles
- Finance No Restriction Put On Use Of PoA By Brokers: SEBI
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Lamborghini Gallardo is an iconic supercar by the Italian manufacturer. Gallardo was Lamborghini's most popular supercar, which was replaced by the all-new Huracan. Now, a kid from Singapore decided to make the Lamborghini Gallardo a ramp for his bicycle.
A kid was caught using the bonnet and roof of the Lamborghini Gallardo as a ramp. Luckily the owner had a dash cam installed that recorded all the misbehavior. This kid definitely had huge cojones to ride his bicycle over an iconic supercar.
Surprisingly, the Lamborghini Gallardo owner was nice enough and asked the kid to step up and own his fault. The owner instead of being agitated, explained to the kid that adventure/extreme sport should be kept in closed and controlled environments.