- 9 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 11 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Lamborghini Gallardo is an iconic supercar by the Italian manufacturer. Gallardo was Lamborghini's most popular supercar, which was replaced by the all-new Huracan. Now, a kid from Singapore decided to make the Lamborghini Gallardo a ramp for his bicycle.
A kid was caught using the bonnet and roof of the Lamborghini Gallardo as a ramp. Luckily the owner had a dash cam installed that recorded all the misbehavior. This kid definitely had huge cojones to ride his bicycle over an iconic supercar.
Surprisingly, the Lamborghini Gallardo owner was nice enough and asked the kid to step up and own his fault. The owner instead of being agitated, explained to the kid that adventure/extreme sport should be kept in closed and controlled environments.