- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The Lamborghini Gallardo is an iconic supercar by the Italian manufacturer. Gallardo was Lamborghini's most popular supercar, which was replaced by the all-new Huracan. Now, a kid from Singapore decided to make the Lamborghini Gallardo a ramp for his bicycle.
A kid was caught using the bonnet and roof of the Lamborghini Gallardo as a ramp. Luckily the owner had a dash cam installed that recorded all the misbehavior. This kid definitely had huge cojones to ride his bicycle over an iconic supercar.
Surprisingly, the Lamborghini Gallardo owner was nice enough and asked the kid to step up and own his fault. The owner instead of being agitated, explained to the kid that adventure/extreme sport should be kept in closed and controlled environments.