- 7 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 8 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 9 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Going from repairing cycles and working at a dhaba, to owning a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L, this is the rags to riches story of Rahul Taneja. Hailing from Madhya Pradesh, Rahul Taneja was born into a family without any privileges. However, he worked hard for several years and changed his life.
We all love to hear rags to riches stories thanks to their inspirational element. Such stories motivate others that a turnaround can happen no matter what the circumstances. For us petrolheads, owning fancy cars and motorcycles is a sign that we've made it in life. Here, Rahul Taneja now owns a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L.
Born into a poor family, Rahul Taneja was the youngest among his siblings and had to help his father who was a cycle mechanic. He started off by repairing tyre punctures and stuck to it for a long time. He was however, very aspirational, which made him leave his home and he then ended up working at a dhaba for two years.
In that phase of his career, there were a few other odd jobs that he ended up doing as well. He sold firecrackers during Diwali, kites during Sankranti, and colours during Holi. His physique helped him quite a bit too. Rahul Taneja started modeling and won a few accolades. He was Mr Jaipur, Mr Rajasthan & Male of the Year.
Throughout all this, Rahul kept collecting money to buy his first luxury car. In 2011, Rahul Taneja bought his BMW 5 Series, and even paid extra to get a special number allotted for the car - 0001. He had paid Rs 10.3 lakh just for this registration number.
In 2017, he then bought a Jaguar XJ L, which was his dream car. Even for this vehicle he chose to have the same registration number - 0001. Rahul Taneja went through a bidding process to get this number and paid Rs 16 lakh for it.
Thoughts On Rahul Taneja's Inspiring Rags To Riches Story
Inspiring stories make life better. Due to the pandemic, many might be stuck in their careers. It is stories like these that can make us believe in a turnaround. So, your dream car or motorcycle might just be around the corner, or a few years away.