- 17 min ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 3 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 4 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Mirabai Chanu Becomes 1st Indian To Win Silver, Some Facts About The Ace Weightlifter
- Movies Guru Purnima Special: Coach Rana To Jeetu Bhaiya, These Digital World Gurus Deserve An Applause
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: PM Modi, President Kovind hail Chanu's silver medal win
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Dip: Should You Buy?
- News 76 dead, 38 injured in floods in Maharashtra, says govt; CM to visit affected areas
- Technology Oppo Watch 2 Renders Leaked: Looks A Lot Like Its Predecessor
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Going from repairing cycles and working at a dhaba, to owning a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L, this is the rags to riches story of Rahul Taneja. Hailing from Madhya Pradesh, Rahul Taneja was born into a family without any privileges. However, he worked hard for several years and changed his life.
We all love to hear rags to riches stories thanks to their inspirational element. Such stories motivate others that a turnaround can happen no matter what the circumstances. For us petrolheads, owning fancy cars and motorcycles is a sign that we've made it in life. Here, Rahul Taneja now owns a BMW 5 Series and a Jaguar XJ L.
Born into a poor family, Rahul Taneja was the youngest among his siblings and had to help his father who was a cycle mechanic. He started off by repairing tyre punctures and stuck to it for a long time. He was however, very aspirational, which made him leave his home and he then ended up working at a dhaba for two years.
In that phase of his career, there were a few other odd jobs that he ended up doing as well. He sold firecrackers during Diwali, kites during Sankranti, and colours during Holi. His physique helped him quite a bit too. Rahul Taneja started modeling and won a few accolades. He was Mr Jaipur, Mr Rajasthan & Male of the Year.
Throughout all this, Rahul kept collecting money to buy his first luxury car. In 2011, Rahul Taneja bought his BMW 5 Series, and even paid extra to get a special number allotted for the car - 0001. He had paid Rs 10.3 lakh just for this registration number.
In 2017, he then bought a Jaguar XJ L, which was his dream car. Even for this vehicle he chose to have the same registration number - 0001. Rahul Taneja went through a bidding process to get this number and paid Rs 16 lakh for it.
Thoughts On Rahul Taneja's Inspiring Rags To Riches Story
Inspiring stories make life better. Due to the pandemic, many might be stuck in their careers. It is stories like these that can make us believe in a turnaround. So, your dream car or motorcycle might just be around the corner, or a few years away.