- 14 min ago Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 1 hr ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 1 hr ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 13 hrs ago Renault Duster Accessories: Looking For Official Accessories – Here's The List
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
After an extremely successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, the FUELL Fluid electric bike has raised over USD 960,000 (about Rs 6.61 crore) thanks to over 700 people backing the electric bike.
There is a video doing the rounds that shows more detail about the long range electric bike that has been designed by Erik Buell, the Founder, former Chairman, and Chief Technical Officer of the Buell Motorcycle Company, that eventually merged with Harley-Davidson Corp.
The bike features a custom aluminium alloy frame that gives it durability and a sleek, almost futuristic appearance. The bike also features two removable 504Wh batteries (making a total of 1,008Wh of power). The FUELL Fluid electric bike is said to have a range of 200km.
The electric bike features an exclusive 500W FUELL Motor that produces 100Nm of torque. The bike features a 3.2-inch IPS colour screen that displays a digital speedometer, a digital trip meter, and the time among other rider information.
The FUELL Fluid electric bike also features a carbon belt (yes, the bicycle is belt driven, not chain) that is mated to a Shimano Alfine 8 speed geared hub paired for a silent and clean ride. The bike also features hydraulic brakes, and adjustable front suspension, making it the best Pedal Assist E-Bike for city commuting.
One can still pledge from GBP 2,545 (about Rs 2.20 lakh) with worldwide shipping expected to start during October 2019.
Thoughts About The FUELL Fluid Electric Bike
For starter, Erik Buell is a legend. We do not think any one else could have come up with something like this. The bicycle looks absolutely futuristic, clean, and rather classy. That Grey, Green, and Black combination is outstanding. From what we can tell from the pictures, the bike also features a single rear view mirror - kinda needed for a bike that looks really fast from the video.
We know the bike has some serious acceleration but we have no information of what speeds it does. Also we totally doubt that this bike will make it's way to India. Even if it does, it will belong to some one who is a Buell fan. If only the bike was cheaper, we could have made a pledge immediately!