- 38 min ago Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- 1 hr ago Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X e-Scooter Launched In India At Rs 85,000: 50% Faster Charging & A Host Of New Features
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After an extremely successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, the FUELL Fluid electric bike has raised over USD 960,000 (about Rs 6.61 crore) thanks to over 700 people backing the electric bike.
There is a video doing the rounds that shows more detail about the long range electric bike that has been designed by Erik Buell, the Founder, former Chairman, and Chief Technical Officer of the Buell Motorcycle Company, that eventually merged with Harley-Davidson Corp.
The bike features a custom aluminium alloy frame that gives it durability and a sleek, almost futuristic appearance. The bike also features two removable 504Wh batteries (making a total of 1,008Wh of power). The FUELL Fluid electric bike is said to have a range of 200km.
The electric bike features an exclusive 500W FUELL Motor that produces 100Nm of torque. The bike features a 3.2-inch IPS colour screen that displays a digital speedometer, a digital trip meter, and the time among other rider information.
The FUELL Fluid electric bike also features a carbon belt (yes, the bicycle is belt driven, not chain) that is mated to a Shimano Alfine 8 speed geared hub paired for a silent and clean ride. The bike also features hydraulic brakes, and adjustable front suspension, making it the best Pedal Assist E-Bike for city commuting.
One can still pledge from GBP 2,545 (about Rs 2.20 lakh) with worldwide shipping expected to start during October 2019.
Thoughts About The FUELL Fluid Electric Bike
For starter, Erik Buell is a legend. We do not think any one else could have come up with something like this. The bicycle looks absolutely futuristic, clean, and rather classy. That Grey, Green, and Black combination is outstanding. From what we can tell from the pictures, the bike also features a single rear view mirror - kinda needed for a bike that looks really fast from the video.
We know the bike has some serious acceleration but we have no information of what speeds it does. Also we totally doubt that this bike will make it's way to India. Even if it does, it will belong to some one who is a Buell fan. If only the bike was cheaper, we could have made a pledge immediately!