- 14 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
The Dubai police has purchased 50 units of the new Toyota Land Cruiser. The newly launched Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 joins the Dubai police force. It will not only be part of Dubai police, but it will also serve the Abu Dhabi police and the Civil Defence fleet in the UAE.
Dubai is well-known for its skyscrapers, in fact, the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is located there. It is also known for its gold, its wealth and a huge number of exotic cars. The country's police force too, as it turns out, is very well known across the world thanks to its fleet of ultra-rare and exotic supercars.
The newly acquired fleet of Land Cruiser LC300 will join the Dubai police fleet consisting of exotic cars like the Aston Martin One-77, Lykan HyperSport, Audi R8, Lamborghini Aventador, Bentley Continental GT, etc.
What variants of the Land Cruiser LC300 will join the Dubai Police is not known at the moment. At present, Toyota offers the land Cruiser LC300 with two different engine options. There is a torquey 3.3-litre V6 turbocharged diesel engine with 308bhp and 700Nm, then there is the more powerful 3.5-litre V6 turbocharged petrol engine that puts out 414bhp and 650Nm.
Both engines come mated to a smooth and quick-shifting 10-speed torque convertor gearbox. Like the previous generation Land Cruiser LC200, the latest LC300 also boasts of a traditional body-on-frame chassis.
However, Toyota has put in all its experience and knowledge to make the platform stiffer yet lighter than earlier. Along with this, Toyota has added its advanced electronic suite and luxury to meet and even exceed all expectations of its potential buyer.
On the inside, all occupants are cocooned in the latest safety features, the new Land Cruiser comes with Toyota's latest active driver aid systems like lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, semi-autonomous driving etc.
Though the Toyota Land Cruiser comes equipped well for all situations, we are not sure what kind of accessories Dubai Police may add to serve their purpose of preserving Law and order in the country.
Thoughts On Dubai Police Force Getting The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300
The new Toyota Land Cruiser is undoubtedly one of the toughest modern vehicles revealed in recent times. It will also be the toughest one and one of the few SUV models in the Dubai Police force. Unlike the other supercars in the Dubai police fleet, the Land Cruiser won't be just a publicity stunt, but will actually be put to use in tough situations.