- 31 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports French Open 2021: Novak Djokovic fights back from two sets down to clinch his 19th Grand Slam title
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Bugatti has revealed its new lineup of smartwatches. The Bugatti Ceramique Edition One series of watches have been revealed by the French hypercar manufacturer. Pur Sport, Divo, and Le Noire are the watches in the series, aptly named after special edition Bugatti cars. The watches have a starting price of around Rs 80,000.
Bugatti is one of the most elusive car makers in the world. The brand has in the past made quite a few exotic cars and continues to make some mind-boggling cars. The brand currently makes the Chiron and Veyron and their variants and special editions. All of them are among the fastest cars in the world.
Their exclusivity and performance correlate to them being some of the most expensive vehicles on earth. Prices for the Bugatti Veyron start at $1.9 million (Rs 13.84 crore), the Bugatti Chiron comes in at $2.9 million (Rs 21.13 crore).
The more exclusive Bugatti Divo is priced at $5.4 million (Rs 39.35 crore). The most expensive model is the Bugatti La Voiture Noire coming in at $12 million (Rs 87.46 crore). Quite obviously then, Bugatti's cars are nowhere close to being affordable, to most of us at least.
However, Bugatti has now launched its series of watches that makes it easier for many more to own a Bugatti product. These watches are made in association with VIITA Watches from Austria. They are luxury smartwatches and each one of them is hand-made by IT and watch experts.
Being a smartwatch, it has a 390x390 pixel LED touchscreen. Other features include GPS location, health monitoring, activity monitoring for over 90 sports, lap-time recorder, etc. The insides of the watch contain advanced electronics powered by a 445 mAh battery. The watches are claimed to have a battery backup of 14 days on one charge.
The body of the watch is made of expensive materials. The back cover is made from lightweight titanium while the bezel is made of scratch-resistant ceramic. Prices for the Bugatti Ceramique Edition One series start at $1,100 (around Rs 80,000).
Stephan Winkelmann, the President of Bugatti was quoted saying, "At Bugatti, we continue to drive innovation in leading-edge technologies, this is why we are excited about our new collaboration with VIITA Watches." He went on to add that these luxurious smartwatches come with bespoke software features that set them apart from the other smartwatches in the market.
Thoughts On Bugatti Ceramique Edition One Smartwatches Being Introduced
The Bugatti Veryron and now the Bugatti Chiron and Divo are the poster cars for thousands of youngsters around the world. We aren't sure how many of them would eventually get to own a Bugatti car, but everyone can own a Bugatti watch if they really want to. There you go, Bugatti-level detailing at an affordable price, albeit in a smartwatch.