- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 7 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Pavitra Rishta 2.0: Not Harshad Chopda But Shaheer Sheikh To Play Lead Opposite Ankita Lokhande?
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Brembo has unveiled its new range of brake calipers with LEDs. The new Brembo caliper concept is called 'New G Sessanta.' It is a unique design with sharp flowing lines and LED strips on it. The new brake calipers were revealed as a part of Brembo's 60th anniversary celebrations.
Automotive lighting has come a long way from being just headlamps and tail lamps. Cars and motorcycles now come with backlit switches and LED lighting all around. Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology has enabled us to use lighting in places that were never thought possible of before.
Popular culture, as well as car modifying culture, has shown us all the use of LEDs under the chassis of a car, under the hood of the car and, LEDs were even used to light up the wheel wells of a few cars. Some ‘enthusiasts' even stuck a strip or two of LEDs on the brake calipers to light up the insides of the wheel. However, this kind of lighting never really caught up with OEMs.
Now though, Brembo has become the first mainstream manufacturer to implement such lighting. Brembo is the world's most-reputed manufacturer of brakes. It manufactures brake rotors, brake calipers, brake lines, and other associated parts.
Brembo's brakes can be found on a variety of vehicles including mainstream cars and motorcycles as well as racing cars and motorcycles. Brembo brakes are found on some of the fastest vehicles on earth as well.
The brand has been into the business for 60 years now, and as part of the 60th anniversary celebration, it has unveiled the New G Sessanta brake calipers with LED lighting. The brake caliper concept is inspired by the brand's very first brake caliper made in 1972.
The LEDs on the Brembo New G Sessanta concept are customisable. The colour and brightness of the LEDs can be controlled through a smartphone app. The brand hasn't revealed details about how the calipers would draw power, but it shouldn't be too hard to run a wire to the brake caliper.
These brake calipers with LEDs can certainly improve the aesthetics of the vehicle it is used in. However, it can also be used to locate the vehicle at night and can alo be a visual indicator much like the reflector strips currently used on vehicles. More than anything else, the Brembo New G Sessanta brake caliper concept shows us the direction in which brake calipers can head.
Thoughts On Brembo New G Sessanta Brake Calipers With LEDs
There is no doubting Brembo and its capabilities. Brembo has quite literally been at the forefront of braking for decades now. The brand has continuously been bringing in innovations and new developments and is continuing to do so with the new LED-lit brake calipers.