- 5 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- News Fake: NSA Doval has written no such letter on the Indo-China standoff
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Movies Rishi Kapoor's One Month Death Anniversary: Neetu Kapoor Pens Heartfelt Poem; Riddhima Pays Tribute
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
How much would one be willing to pay for a book? Well, after reading this, you opinion might just change. Bentley, as we all are aware is a manufacturer of iconic luxury cars which sell at prices that would leave your average joe terrified.
The idea of a luxury car manufacturer these days is not just to manufacture the luxury car in question but also to provide its clients with a luxury lifestyle. This requires the company to make several branded lifestyle products that creates an impression, and this can range from bicycles and golfing equipment to clothing and now even books. Yes, Books!
Bentley is making headlines with its book that is currently up for grabs. Almost all premium car manufacturers have coffee table books to their name, but a book so expensive is seldom found Bentley is offering three editions of the book.
The first one is the 100-Carat Edition and costs $2,56,000 (Rs 1.80 Crore). The top cover is outlined with 100 carats of diamonds and the buyer is offered the choice between white gold and platinum for the Bentley logo. Only seven of the 100-Carat Edition books will be made.
The second edition on offer is the Mulliner Edition and it costs $16,022 (Rs 11.27 lakh). The third edition is the Centenary Edition and it is sold at $3,845 (Rs 2.70 lakh). 500 copies each, of the Mulliner Edition and the Centenary Edition will be produced.
The content in all three editions broadly remain the same. The books tell the story of Bentley right from its inception, and has some rare pictures. It also documents Bentley's motorsport history and heritage as well.
The books also have a few pages dedicated to a few of its exclusive customers. The first page features an introduction written by Ralph Lauren himself (The founder of Ralph Lauren Corporation, the multi-billion dollar fashion enterprise).
The last page of the books feature a write-up called 'The Future', written by Bentley's CEO Adrian Hallmark. The books have a total of over 800 pages and buyers have the option of getting a picture of their car printed in the book. The leather binding is done by Master Binders from England and it is made of the same material that Bentley's Centenary Edition car seats are made up of.
Thoughts On Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury Bungalow — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
Bentley is known for for its extravagant cars and the lifestyle that comes with them. However, a book that costs this much is extraordinary, even for Bentley. Would there be buyers for it? Definitely so! All three editions of the book will soon turn into collectors items and the market price for such a book will only increase.