- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Lifestyle Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Bollywood and TV actor Ram Kapoor has added the Ferrari Portofino M to his collection of exotic cars and bikes. The Ferrari Portofino M is the latest iteration of the entry-level model of the Prancing Horse brand from Maranello.
The Portofino M retails at Rs 4.04 crore (ex-showroom) in India and Ram Kapoor's version of the entry-level Ferrari is said to have all of its bells and whistles ticked.
Kapoor's Portofino M is finished in the signature Ferrari Rosso Corsa paint scheme and features quite a bit of exterior carbon fibre bits. The interiors of the Portofino M picked up by Ram Kapoor is done up in Cuoio Alcantara.
While the drop-top Ferrari Portofino M may be the latest cool car to join Mr Kapoor's garage, the actor has quite a few exotic cars and bikes in his impressive collection.
The actor arrived at the Ferrari showroom in his Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV and he has been spotted in another German SUV, the BMW X5. Kapoor's other sportscar is a current generation 911 Carrera S which is priced at Rs 1.80 crore (ex-showroom).
Ram Kapoor's collection of motorcycles is also very impressive. The actor owns a BMW R 18, a cruiser with the biggest engine (1.8-litre boxer twin) ever fitted to a motorcycle by BMW Motorrad. He also owns a BMW K1600 B bagger, and various bikes from American manufacturers like Harley Davidson and Indian Motorcycles.
Now let's turn our attention pack to the Ferrari Portofino M (for Modificata - modified in Italian). While this may be the entry-level Ferrari, the engine powering it is no slouch. The 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 puts out 612bhp and 760Nm of peak torque in the Italian 2+2 hardtop convertible grand tourer.
Power is fed to the rear wheels of the Portofino M by an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The Ferrari Portofino M sprints from 0-100km/h in just 3.45 seconds. 0-200km/h takes 9.8 seconds and the top speed of the Portofino M is north of 320km/h.
Thoughts About Ram Kapoor's New Ferrari Portofino M
While the Portofino M may be the entry-level model from Maranello, its 2+2 seater hardtop convertible configuration makes it unique in the Ferrari lineup and it is not surprising at all that actor Ram Kapoor decided to snap one up for himself.