- 25 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- News Tractor rally violence: Farmers call-off protest at Chilla border, BKU Lok Shakti continues stir
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Sports India vs England: Shubman Gill to open India's innings along with Rohit Sharma? Gautam Gambhir has this to say
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Castrol has launched the GTX Ultraclean lubricant in India, which is the second market globally that Castrol has launched its latest product. Castrol claims that the GTX Ultraclean's synthetic technology helps deliver superior performance and help extend engine life.
Everyday situations like heat, harsh driving conditions, and combustion contaminants lead to sludge formation, which shortens engine life. Sludge can also block the oil lining, which cuts lubrication to the engine.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean aids clear old sludge and helps prevent everyday conditions from forming new ones.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean provides the following:
- 50 percent superior sludge protection compared to tough industry limits
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Excellent protection against high-temperature deposits
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
The Castrol GTX Ultraclean is available in a 500ml, 3-litre, and 3.5-litre packings at most leading retail outlets across the country.