- 1 hr ago Check Out This Willys-Inspired Mahindra Thar – Collapsible Windscreen, Tube Doors & More
- 4 hrs ago Honda Activa 6G Smart Key – Top Things You Should Know
- 15 hrs ago Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- 18 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 800 First Look Review - The Little Lion That Roars
- Lifestyle A Handy List Of Auspicious And Inauspicious Dreams: What Do They Suggest?
- Finance PSU Bank Declares 92% Jump In Net Profit, JM Financial Sees Upside In Shares, Buy
- Education CBSE 2023: Admit Card for Class 10, 12 Board Exams Expected Soon; Check Details Here
- Technology WhatsApp to Soon Let Users Share Original-quality Images
- Movies Pathaan Movie Review: Shah Rukh Khan Makes A Smashing Comeback With This High-Octane Spy Thriller
- News Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's chopper makes emergency landing in Tamil Nadu's Erode
- Sports Monty Panesar Interview: Former England Spinner speaks on India, Virat Kohli and Arsenal
- Travel Top 5 Spellbinding Infinity Pools in Karnataka
In a bid to boost sales, Mahindra has launched the Bolero Neo Limited Edition SUV in India with a price of Rs 11.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Speaking about the newly launched Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition, the special edition of the SUV is based on the N10 variants and features a few cosmetic upgrades and highlights compared to the standard version of the SUV.
Diving into details, the new Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition comes with additional bits such as headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, new fog lamps, a pair of roof rails and an attractive-looking spare wheel cover finished in Deep Silver colour scheme. Overall, these small changes do make the new Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition stand out from the standard versions.
On the inside, the newly launched Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition features aesthetically pleasing silver inserts on the centre console and features armrests for both first-row and second-row passengers as well. On top of that, the special edition SUV also features dual-tone leatherette seats.
In terms of features, the new Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition SUV gets a height-adjustable driver's seat, lumbar support for front-row passengers, a large 7-inch infotainment unit, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, reverse parking camera, and Mahindra BlueSense connectivity. It is also worth mentioning that the infotainment unit in the new Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition does not support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition is identical to the standard variants and continues to draw power from the 1.5-litre, turbocharged diesel engine (mHawk 100). This engine puts out a respectable 100bhp of peak power and 260Nm of peak torque, and it comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
That being said, unlike other sub-4m SUVs in India, the Mahindra Bolero Neo is a 5+2 seater and comes with two side-facing jump seats behind the second-row seats. Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that the Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition does not feature the Mechanical Locking Differential that is specific to the N10(O) variant.
Thoughts About Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition
With the launch of the Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition SUV in India, we expect more people to consider the Bolero Neo SUV and this could have a positive impact on overall sales. Apart from that, the new Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition features some cosmetic upgrades that help the SUV stand out from the regular variants as well.